The car cleans up pretty well

I dont know if i like it w/o wing, I vote for putting it back out, thats what makes it stick out from regular lancers IMO

Looks odd w/o the wing.

any idea how you got those dents on the hood?
and if you have posted about it sorry.

also why you going to buy a new hood. couldnt you fix it and repaint it white, or would that cost more

i like the yellow car better =P

Bought the car like that, and no, its an aluminum hood, you can’t really straighten them out for cheaper than buying new. I didn’t buy new though, I bought a white one for $340 shipped, and then I will spray it for a hundred or so.

–mark

looking good :tup:

+1 for wingless, i love wingless trunks on evo’s

cool cool, didnt realize it was aluminum. that would be a bitch. havent really looked into these cars to much.

haha sutton. holla!

-1 for no wing…

pm me if you want a stubby $10

+324132412 for wingless…fuck wings

and yea the mazda stubby antennas fit as do the honda stubby antennas off the st00k

car looks good :tup:
i did the wingless thing for a few days and i dk
i like it but at the same time hate it
i think the little lip spoilers look hott though
wingless def looks better when the car is lowered though
when i get my cf trunk im gonna have to decide to drill or not to drill

and btw if you decide to go wingless let me know cuz i would be interested in taking your wing off your hands
i have some plans :snky:

+11ty billion for wingless.

do the regular lancer tails work? i hate those sparkly altezza gay things.

Brian

I am going to try Testors model paint I think. Their candy paints supposedly can do really well in “redding” the lights out.

cool. :slight_smile:

you know what. there was this lame fake anodizing kit that you could buy that had candy style paint. i had a ricer friend that used it on valve covers and other crap.

Brian

Brian

used it once before.it looks awsome.go for it