New pics of the car V, i should have cleaned it better

http://www.viper966.com/m3/DSC_0142.jpg
http://www.viper966.com/m3/DSC_0170.jpg
http://www.viper966.com/m3/DSC_0160.jpg

a black car will never be clean enough

Where the sun hits the car by the tail light on 2nd pic…is that a shit load of swirls?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:3,topic:31749"”]

Where the sun hits the car by the tail light on 2nd pic…is that a shit load of swirls?

[/quote]

no, its water spots… i guess i missed them when drying

When did it become cool to take pics of nice cars in the shittiest parts of town?! Does that make you guys better photog’s?

Looks good, ever take it to Towne?

i think i would like this car better w/o tints

I hate to say it, I really don’t like it. :shrug: The combo of the CSL trunk and the oval tips is barfarific IMO, and the black w/ black rims and black tint looks too dark.

The whole package just seems very boring IMO :shrug:

[quote=“Locutus,post:7,topic:31749"”]

i think i would like this car better w/o tints

[/quote]

I’d have to agree. Too much black, no definition / little contrast. It’s still a sexy beast but it would look so much sexier with all-silver wheels or tints removed, IMO.

[quote=“walter,post:8,topic:31749"”]

I hate to say it, I really don’t like it. :shrug: The combo of the CSL trunk and the oval tips is barfarific IMO, and the black w/ black rims and black tint looks too dark.

[/quote]

i doubt u hate to say it… but i agree abotu the tint, it is a little dark for me… its like 5%, would have gone 35% or 50% if i had done it… and the oval tips im kinda 50 50 on… but i didnt put the exhaust on there and i cant just change the tips

yeah, detail that ish, the paint does not look wet enough

clean up some of the swirls, and hit it with a nice LSP.

fucking haters :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: to taking pics near my work though, it is a hot location for NFSMW style pixxx

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:11,topic:31749"”]

yeah, detail that ish, the paint does not look wet enough

clean up some of the swirls, and hit it with a nice LSP.

[/quote]

detailing the paint wendesday the day before GPTO

[quote=“walter,post:8,topic:31749"”]

[/quote]

Eff that… It looks hot, im sure other combos of wheels exhaust and tints would still look good but this is a great looking vehicle.

Just get that buff and be on your sexy way. (and by sexy I mean car)

yea it better sparkle for TO…Joes MR2 looks fantastic by the way

definitly a head turner.

:tif: im not a huge fan…but you cant argue that its not one of the better cars on the board for sure
…and those are swirls, not water spots.

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:15,topic:31749"”]

yea it better sparkle for TO…Joes MR2 looks fantastic by the way

[/quote]

:tup:

Thanks again for the help, both cars I think came out looking really, really good. MR2 looks better than it has since it was detailed for MR2 Kingston last year.

On topic: Car looks good Brian. A good polish on a black car…

:clap:

+1 for ditching the tint
+1 for not liking the wheels (sorry dude, never liked 19s nor that color combo on a black car) and I still hate you for ditching the BBSes :smiley:

looking good overall tho, <3 the trunklid

[quote=“Viper966,post:13,topic:31749"”]

detailing the paint wendesday the day before GPTO

[/quote]

thank god lol paint looks like ass