The Caz 13th Annual Car Show pics

and wow i this threat went from a car show discussion to mortal kombat. damn and i miss that game and its 32 bit graphics

Let’s squash it man. Everyone has their own opinion. This thread shouldn’t have gone this far. Being friends with the guy with the blue neon and that I have met some people in Uncle Bens. I would hate for any conflict to come out of this. Hopefully it’s all just banter and won’t go any further. I’m pretty laid back and I just don’t want any drama on the streets, cruise nights or a car show. Hopefully I don’t get hated on a lot for this.

Jr is the man ! he does have a point

[quote=“Xeon,post:163,topic:29938"”]

Jr is the man ! he does have a point

[/quote]

I second that.

if i was a bunneh’ i’d rape everyone

[quote=“Nessuno3400,post:164,topic:29938"”]

I second that.

[/quote]

fuck how did i miss this thread :lol:

that neon fucking sucks everyway possible end of story

wow i clicked on this thread expecting some nice pics and subtle conversation :bloated:

haha soon i read the whole thing im not sure why

either way that neon hood disaster should be mistake to learn from hopefully he gets as sick of it as we all are

if its of any value (prolly not) i drive a neon and still think that looks terrible… hoods are not meant for that

[quote=“speedped79,post:166,topic:29938"”]

[/quote]

i guess i have 4th’s jr is the man

[quote=“psphinx81,post:167,topic:29938"”]

fuck how did i miss this thread :lol:

that neon fucking sucks everyway possible end of story

[/quote]

I think was my first drama thread I started. Do you really think any car show thread usually gets over 1, maybe 2 pages? :bloated:

[quote=“Xeon,post:159,topic:29938"”]

5k for 6

[/quote]

Your insurance would have been $10,000 a year from having one accident?

being 18 to insure a 350z after putting about 9 grand in damage to it with out another car being hit… yes it will go up that high. it sucks. lesson learned

[quote=“jeeves744,post:143,topic:29938"”]

cars that look like a 4yr. kid drew and could not stay in the lines.

[/quote]

Hehe, I almost spit cereal all over my desk.

So true.

[quote=“Xeon,post:172,topic:29938"”]

being 18 to insure a 350z after putting about 9 grand in damage to it with out another car being hit… yes it will go up that high. it sucks. lesson learned

[/quote]

$25,500 paid out for my 05 WRX under no fault conditions with no other car involved. Insurance got reduced. That sucks for you:hitit:

[quote=“Xeon,post:103,topic:29938"”]

and who are you? obviously you know my life :slight_smile: just for the record… i messed up my bumper, headlight and fender on my Z… insurance went up BEYOND what you could ever afford nor could i… and my wrx the up pipe was clogged and it wore a rod bearing under the load… the motor was replaced and i drive the car every day. now when you want to talk about my life and the false things people spread around… we can talk about it in person. this online shit is bull. you dont know me, i dont know you…

[/quote]

I heard stories about you from the service guys at North Town… I think he was talking about your wrx.

[quote=“Xeon,post:160,topic:29938"”]

muscle50 you race that kid in his vette yet?

[/quote]

What Vette?

that was an interesting read

Just read all 8 pages… pretty funny. I just got to say, you own a neon your going to get shit. You rice out a neon, your going to be made fun of to no ends. And not to mention, these riced out neons and assclown drivers give bad rep’s for the rest of us. So thanks for that

My cat just had 5 kittens… would anyone like to adopt one?

You can give them to my dog if you’d like. She’d love them…

…for dinner!