the dildo shifter

Ba humbug.

Yeah haha.

I got a better idea. Play this song 1:00 minute in and read this caption.

In a world where pteradactyl’s shamelessly rape the denizens of Tokyo, and swarms of salarymen furiously bukkake the women of Japan; only one man, one car, and one magical dildo shifter can save the day.
:eek:
•vrrrrm high speed chase, ripping through a wasteland of tissues, panties, and jizz•

One man must harness the power of FUCK! From the virgin pussies of Japan, to restores order to a nation of lawlessness.

“Get the fuck in!” •girl jumps in•
“Fuck my dick shift, it’s the only way to harness the power of FUCK! And defeat the evil pteradactyls!” “you either can drop your pants and fuck my dick shift while running through Tokyo or you can jump out of the car and suffocate in jizz! What will it be?”
•30 mennsurround the car and try to jizz on the passenger window•
“Ok, I will do it. I will sacrifice my vagin for the power of FUCK!”

•epic burn out•
•drifting through hordes of bukkake zombie, as the girl ravges the shifter with her vagina•

“Why did you stop?!!!”
“My…my legs are tired!! I can’t go on! I can’t do it anymore!”
“Oh for fuck sakes!!!” “FALCON PUNCH!!” •girl goes flying out of the car•
•50 men surround her, suffocating her in a sea of jizz as she let’s out an agonizing “AHHHHHH!”
Screen turns black

Legend of Drift Sluts! In theatres tsummer 2010. Or to be more JDM, dorifuto surutsu no densetsu!!!

That would be epic.

I can’t breathe. HAHAHAAHHA

awsome this thread just got interesting hahaha

i thought my 9 inch bubble with flowers in it was bad…

roflol

is it a rub-start?

hahahaha FALCON PUNCH!

Fuckin golden.

oh man this thread is win. no comment from mark?

LOL @ posts. Classy xP

Things get too messy when you have two shift sticks in the picture. The last thing you want while kicking ass and taking names is your close-ratio stick to explode in the car on ya. Best to stick to the magical dick shift in the middle. It can take more abuse.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

fucking amazing

win! rofl, dorifuto surutsu no densetsu!!!

Rocking the Driftworks harness, I would say this is from the UK. I’m not sure if that’s more or less disturbing. Mary Poppins?

id find it hard to fight the urge to stroke it.

Lol Can’t stop laughing! Think this just made my day! Where did you find this?