The dude that bought my WRX

so in less than one week the dude who bought my WRX, who owns a 5.0 mustang GT, blew the tranny, so that 2nd-3rd gears do not work…and i even told him to be careful with and AWD platform…

Too bad, so sad. :slight_smile:

tear… lol maybe he should read up more before launching/driving awd

What a fuck stick sucks when someone else kills your baby. what ever happened to that being a rally car? and what are you driving now buddy?

Lol…what a fucking dumbass

This hurts my head to read.

Broken trannys are not fun.

How about I punctuate your face! :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you break 2nd and 3rd gear? i don’t know much about subarus but in the SHO world you can’t break gears in a tranny from shifting hard unless your 350+WHP, was he grinding them or what? modded?

Yeah I was kinda wondering about 2-3, unless he was dumping the clutch between shifts at WOT.

whys it matter that he drives a 5.0

Because those guys tend to suck at life.

yea especially green ones

No shit!!

that sucks… how do you break that??

Subys have “glass transmissions” or so they say. If you aren’t a douche about driving them, then they hold up just fine. This guy was probably doing some 5 launches and shifting like a gorilla. You can get away with that on a T5 tranmission in a Mustang. The WRX is another story.

yea. he also called me halfway from his home in VA and this was our conversation,
“what kind of mileage were you getting?”
-i said like 18-23 if i was lucky, on the highway.
“oh, well im getting like 110-150 miles to a tank of gas”
-so that means your gettin less than 12 miles a gallon.
“yea”
-so your driving 110-120 on the hhighway, consistantly
“yea”
-there you go…dont expect anyhting less.

subaru’s are known for bad 2-3. i know the dealers sell kits for that fix.

good lord

drive it like you hate it i guess

EDIT: oh no man, it’s scheduled maintenance for '94-'95 t-birds… or at least it should be…

And I thought T-birds had shitty trannies. :stuck_out_tongue:

umm wow…