The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

Wed. July 21st Closed For Monster Trucks @ the Speedway

BOB SAGET!

OWNED

Went saturday, was about 20 cars running. DA was 3700 and could not hook even with new radials. Got 3 runs and then the rain came.

what do you drive , 4400 lbs running a 12.29 nice.

Charger.

Any pics of more info on it. And I had no clue that are that heavy. Is that with you in it. You must have heads cam headers intake tune converter. ?

Been posting from my iphone, ill post pics when i get to my computer. I weighed it at englishtown with me in it it tipped 4426. I weigh about 180. It has a few mods done to it. Not an srt. 5.7 stock block, stock manifold, stock pulley, stock TB, stock rear 2:82 gears. No nitrous or power adder. My PB run i pulled the seats for so i was probably at about 4275 id say.

No now or power adder. Gotta have cam and heads. I mean the 60 ft is awesome on that run.

Cut a 1.72 in ohio this weekend. Still learning converterand new 28" tall radials. :ninja :tongue

Wednesdays fast approaching!! Gonna be another high DA night. Got a few friends going with me. 2 10 sec 300c’s, an 11sec NA 300c, and 3 low 12’s nA chargers. Maybe more, anyone else heading out?

I’ll be there, interested in seeing the 11 second N/A 300C. What’s the MPH on that car?

same here

Car has a 426 stroker. has about 1000 Miles on it since install of new motor. Full weight except for skinnies on front. drivers about 350 pounds as well, was running 11.8’s this weekend in englishtown in 2900 DA at like 116 MPH. My friend dan ran 11.60’s at 118 this weekend at the same place. The guy with the 300 should be there wednesday night, he lives in plattsburgh so its a little bit of a drive for an after work event. The other 300c is a 6.1 block with a procharger f1a and has seen 10.40’s at lebanon. Working on some tuning and some boost issues. gonna try to do some test runs this week and see how things go. The other 10 sec 300 is doing the same thing, I think hes running a d1sc from procharger, new 8:8 rear end and all and still tuning as the new set up was just installed. One SRT charger just got a forged 6.1 and drag radials on the cam along with a bigger cam he’ll be doing first runs as well with the new motor and the Sublime daytona is a heads/cam/nitrous car that’ll be running high 11’s probably, If he decideds to use Nitrous on his runs.

I think i may have seen you around before SS. Possibly, Is your plate a vanity plate having to do with vtec? If its not you and im mistake i apologize.

As far as i go and with the DA prediction im sure i wont be going under 12.60’s with my car as is. Lost some MPH on top with the new rear end so im still trying to learn the car and its new adjustments.

Ill be up there

I think I’m gonna go but just to watch. Car still has some hesitation issues

yes my plate is I8URVTEC

Ah yeah, ive seen you at the valley before and at central a few times.

weak times yo . a slow ass z-28 with a small lt1 can do that

…alright?

relax man , i was bustin stones . lolol