The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

when you gonna run my slicks?

Nope, no clean runs from the CCC EG.

Your car ran great though, was the first time I remember seeing it, I saw it go down the track I was like

what’s “matteg” driving?

eg coupe lookin kinda like yours (black or gray or something) with a clean cage, runs strong too, obviously (123 trap). didn’t get a chance to see it in the staging lanes to check out the motor or anything though. i like the car a lot!

and yeah it was pretty packed with old fucking g-bodies and shit, there were a few cool GNXs and an LS2 swapped malibu, other than that they were all typical small block boring 12.0 @ 108 cars.

lol i know right, im going to order up a set of rims for them this week. i havent been on the dyno yet, im just running 15 psi off the street tune. trying to get dyno time soon then come back out on the slick with higher boost. pretty confident ill go mid 11s at about 130

Car was hauling ass. I didn’t expect to see a 123mph trap when I first saw the car

still using your old motor/turbo setup?

if you can get in the 128-130 range thats a high 10 with a good 60ft.

i love how people always say AT THE VALLEY LOL" YA DO REALIZE MOST OF THE AREAS FAST CARS HAVE THERE BEST TIMES AT THE VALLEY :thumbup

this is true, but then theres etown which typically you run 2tenths faster, then atco which you typically run 2tenths faster over etown lol

depends on the day man .

ik ik

wrong thread lolz

lolol

What’d you run the other night pete?

depends on the day as a whole. i know people who have run slower at both places compared to LVD. if the DA sucks, your run will suffer regardless of where you are

I always run slower at the valley lol.

remove. weight.

get a bottle. :excited

I have a race at atco november 19th. Im taking out seats, door panels, center console, speakers, anything i can unbolt to save weight. I wanna try for sub 4,000 lbs with me in it.

pffffffffft

250 shot coming to a fat charger soon, near you.