The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

Zoom clutch and stock t5.

Any 700r4 has to be better than the AOD that my car came with.

I managed to run a 15.6 @ 88 which is super slow for here but I was more than pleased with that result from my stock base rsx lol.

Nah put a turbo 400 in there

fuck that no overdrive bullshit.

TH-400 is major overkill… unless he does some sweet F/I

id look into a built 2004r, those turbo regal guys know what the deal is with them over on turbobuick.com

Managed a 12.50 at 107. With a 1.73 60’. If i had another run i could of hit 1.6x 60 foot. Next week maybe.

something Im going to consider.
I like driving a 5 speed on the street but cant seem to race one right.

oh wtf dude I didn’t even see you

I think I saw you run once, prolly didn’t see me cuz I spent most of the night in my car with my gf keeping warm. It got chilly once the sun went down.

:rofl Its ok, my car is far from setup for drag. And I dont care enough to get better at launching it. The wheel hop last night loosened my rear adjustable toe rods though, made for a twitchy ride home. All tight now though.

YESSS!!! Thats what you get fucker, for calling my car slower than yours. Go check and see what my best time is… that should make you feel reallll good.

o come on, stop hating on jellies

nahhhhh… he was saying I couldn’t handle his mustang because I drive a slow car sooo thass wassup

Wow i feel really good about my 13.06 last week .

Shout out to my buddy Chris out in Ohio (35R Alero) for being the first Alero and the second LD9 motor’ed car to break 10’s last night.

EDIT: 2nd N-Body LD9 car to run 10’s. Apparently a few Cavaliers have but those are J-body cars and weigh a thousand pounds or so less.

At LVD?

Out in Ohio.

so why are you posting that garbage in this thread

the only Alero there last night was running like 15s and sounded similar to drowning a dozen mules in boiling acid.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl fizzle with teh funniez