The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

I am down for snow dig races.

Nah hes got every thing already so we shall commence snow drags as soon as there is snow

I know of some people using the skinny spare tires on the front at the drag strip… Do they allow this at LVD?

I’ll be there tonight, should be a good turnout.

I do it. Run MH skinniesz.

I mean what if i just keep the tires that are on the spares? Lol no way?

They wont go for it.

Thats a long time down the road anyways… I was just wondering, I looked on jegs for tires… What’s the big difference between ET streets and ET streets radial?

on is road legal, DOT approved and the other is strictly a track only tire.

pffffft both are road legal

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs629.snc4/58905_160516073958526_100000004032796_534103_2577300_n.jpg

A spare doughnut tire is rated at like 70mph… I would not want to see 2 make a 120+ pass!

pffffffffft most on here aint gettin a 120 pass

lol I have 2 brand new camaro spares sitting in my attic. I wanted to throw them on one time and just fucking murder them in a parking lot lolll

they are about 4" wide LOLLL

$10.00 to anyone who traps higher than a 120mph and runs 2x spare doughnuts up front.

I will gladly do it, but I need more then $10 because 1. I will either die before I make it through the traps or 2. I wont stop in time and I will slam into the wall resulting in a 10lb nitrous bottle exploding up my ass.

ill do it , the front tires on my car now aint much more than spares

So which is better then? from experience? ET street or ET street radial

for what u need ? or what i need ? as its a huggeeee differance

if your case the e/t radials are perfect for ya

Yeh my P.O.S. is slow as hell, I get it. lol

It wont stay this slow for long man… I’ll be with you in due time, don’t you worry my friend