The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

this

Ohhhh shit…

Hahaha I hope your fucking kidding giving advice… You bought a station wagon that looks like a hearse… As many people would agree on here that tdis are cool, but yours is just simply fucking retarded looking.

hence the generation of people you bought it from. u putting t-dogg money wheels on it just to help make it look “mediocre, at best”

tdi’s are cool but you couldn’t pay me enough money to drive your wagon with “NEW KICKS” or without…

Ohhhh wowww

lol

Lmao yes topic is now heating up. As for Alex’s wheels I actually like the way they look on the car as they are different from every other typical s2k wheel you see

get some slicks and skinnies for the s2k yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let’s go plow LVD and do winter runs.

good don’t, i wasn’t expecting you to

awesome, thanks for your oppinion, i personally couldn’t care less what some dude in a jeep has to say, let alone anybody else

i didn’t know tdogg money wheels are BBS motorsport wheels… your also somebody who i couldn’t care less to hear there opinion, let alone anybody elses…

awesome, i’ll keep driving my station wagon with wheels that i like, in a car that i love and you keep driving your ugly (IMO) s2k. lets leave it at that.

So what do you guys think about my a4?

GOD YOUR A4 SUCKS ITS ELECTRICAL NIGHTMARE… you couldn’t pay me to drive it even with “NEW KICKS” or not

You should just sell the TDI and get a s2k bro, obviously you’re not ballin unless you got your top down looking hella fly

PETE aka peturd caton aka p-dogg daddy money aka ToughGuy, since you apparently expect everyone else to care about what you say and seeing as you u post pics of your shit all the time meaing u do care what ppl say, shut the fuck up. stop not repepcting other peoples cars and taste when you by far have no right to bash anyone’s car wheel or sunglass choice. his wheels are cool and DIFFERENT. somthing thats nice to see for a change.

like i said, its his car he can do as he pleases…

and don’t call me petard caton, p-dogg daddy money, toughtguy etc, etc… i dunno where you came up with this but its stupid

if you don’t like me or my car or my wheels great, im really not worried about it… i didn’t buy my wheels for anyone but myself, same goes for the car.

will have slicks and skinnies before may

[QUOTE=tdi_logik;744956]good don’t, i wasn’t expecting you to

awesome, thanks for your oppinion, i personally couldn’t care less what some dude in a jeep has to say, let alone anybody else

i didn’t know tdogg money wheels are BBS motorsport wheels… your also somebody who i couldn’t care less to hear there opinion, let alone anybody elses…

how bout u get your station wagon or your gorgeous evo to do some races against my ugly s2k in the spring…

awesome, i’ll keep driving my station wagon with wheels that i like, in a car that i love and you keep driving your ugly (IMO) s2k. lets leave it at that.[/QUOTE

i dont think i went on here ever asking anybody what wheels i should my on my car…or what turbo setup…

pete said he likes the way my camio looks wit the slicks and skinnies . maybe u guys are doin suttin wrong lolololol