The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

Yeah. Serious fail on my part. Had a lot of smoke in the car and i was just trying to drive up fast to pull out of it and before i know it hes backing me up. :facepalmx1000.

omg you were one of those guys . and that was such fucking bs with the boards not working , totally not fun .

Im uploading all my vids from today so i may either post them in here or start another thread , whatcha think . what should i do peoples.

nice nick. How the hell did you trap 119? you should walk me then on motor?

Boards not working made me RAGE.

I’ll have to look, next time let me know and I can snap some pics. :thumbup

Thanks! Clean and simple is how i roll.

Do I need to ask what LVD is? From the type of conversations, I’m assuming something to do with the Valley. What’s the D for?

lebanon valley dragway

if the boards don’t work then admission should be 1/2 the price because its 1/2 the fun…

^ EXACTLY

Wow I actually agree with this.

This.^^^

anyone planning on going on the first weds for lols??? im gonna bring the sled just to get an idea if the clutches are even remotely close…if i get 2 passes ill be happy

i will gladly take a vid of the sled blowing apart

why is it going to blow apart again??? whats the story cory??? why??

I am going to try to go.

just poking funnnnnn.
hopefully it makes it down alright. but for srs i’ll take vids of it no problem

this wday tnt starts?

thatd be sweet…i want a pic of the launch, that’d be sweet to make a sig out of it…it should make it down fine…the first pass im going on motor and the second ill spray it to 660 then coast the rest…3rd pass im going spray tilll 660 then motor the rest…gonna slowly up the spray till im confortable itll make it 1/4 mile…i think the furthest ive sprayed it was just over 750+ feet…gotta have alot of fuel to go 1/4…weds the 4th dookey

ahh gotcha , thanks mayneeee

i’ll be there opening TnT, in the stands with about 4 tallboys gettin schwasty