The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

You got it.

Fuck that, Yeh I was racing a buddy who just got a 10’ camaro ss… He was a little upset with his times. My other friend told me when the race
was over someone was in the staging lanes laughing saying “HAHA that camaro SS just got beat by a G8” I was like damn I didnt know my car was that slow to be embarassed to lose to.

the retard that made that comment most likely thought your G8 was a v6…thats why he was saying that.

Its okay the announcer thought my car was an accord.

Def had a blast last night.
IOM i seen your run i think but the guys made me drink up in the stands.Cant believe that yellow cobra broke i was hopin to see a good run out of it.

I wish there wasn’t so many cars littering the track last night. I only got to run 4 times, although the long delay when the Cobra broke gave my Jeep a long time to cool down so I could get a good cool run in.

couldn’t run last night b/c my sled has a “slick”…now it looks like rain sat/sun…good job…its not like i can buy a d/r for a sled

buy a fawking car to race then? haha

FAWK

who the fuck are you??? and what the hell do you have thats soo fast???

I dont have anything thats fast actually, currently im a broke 17 year old college student. Just stating that if you buy a car or a bike…youll have a better chance of running it on a track than you would a sled

when you want to run decent #'s you use slicks…i run my run on sat sundays…usuallly they let a sled run on weds night…you need to shut your whore mouth before you start running it

You get so butt hurt over that sled.

its not like i can buy a dr for it…its really not that big of a deal but its gonna rain all weekend…i wont get a chance to run till next sat…

easy there killer. was just making a point, see the quote below /

Yeah, i get that. The kid says something to you and even says lol at the end like a joke and you jump on him telling him fuck you, shut your whore mouth etc. Chill man.

Theres a bunch of us going next saturday.

I’ll be there Saturday if the weather is good…its the first BIV (Bikes In the Valley) of the year!

Nice! I want to run my bike this year.

Im gonna have to go saturday. Greg is it gonna be all bikes or bikes and cars etc…