The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

Ryan…you ever run the Syclone at the track?

Sbardy and I will be there tomorrow…will have to meet some of you guys in person.

I’ll be heading up with the Gland crew

Plans changed Ill be out drinking and boating so I may not be going

I have AutoXed it a couple times but haven’t had it down the strip.

I havent been to LVD in 6 or 7 years. Should I do the $20 T&T or the $25 thing? Do I need the stuff to write on my windows?

winning

I think T&T is $35 now. You only need the marking if you’re doing open trophy or something.

They have the window paint stick there. No need for you to have one.

website says $20.

Its $20 T&T and $25 for Bracket.

Bracket is a better deal IMO because you are guaranteed 3 runs. 2 Trial runs and AT LEAST one elimination run. And even after you are eliminated you just get put in the T&T lanes.

I guess $35 is just for the weekend…

Correct Sat and Sun are more expensive.

Sunday they wanted $60 for T&T. My response:

Everybody leave to go up yet? I just finished washing my ride and eating dinner but both guys I was gonna go up with have other plans. Don’t feel like cruising up alone

Haven’t left yet, waiting for my buddy Drew to get out of work so we can ride out.

Where u located ?

Nisky/Schenectady border…were meeting up at the exit 6 Mobil on route 7 when he gets home from work, hopefully soon lol.

Ahh I’m over in rotterdam right by thruway so that’s a bit out of my way but thNks!.. I’m going to shower quick and pending how I feel after I’ll be cruising up or just staying here for the night.

Just performed the ceremonial Wednesday afternoon car wash and will be headin out shortly

Nice meeting a couple of you guys out there today lol It was enjoyable seeing how piss my buddy was on his gsxr cause his times and Corey as well…

Lol what did corey run?