The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

totally ran my focus tonight. met some pretty cool people. it was awesome to finally start talking to people in the area

I saw the thing man… didn’t know it was you tho

yea it was a shitty night lol. waited 3 hours between 1st and 2nd run. 2nd run, launched too hard for my tires, over revved on the shift, and the gear just slipped. ran an 18.5 at 81mph lol, with a 3.1 60’ :frowning: best time was 16.81 at 84mph with a 2.8 60’ need lots of practice before i build/boost the motor

T&T is a go for tomorrow night, this was announced by Howard and posted on the LVD FB page.

Good to hear clean up went well!

So who is going?

I don’t understand how that’s cleaned up already and the track is safe to run on.

yah…me either.

the water might have gone down, but I cant possibly understand how it could be safe for a actual fast car to run already.

Howard had A LOT of people there helping with clean-up, a guy I work with who lives like 1/2 mile down the road from the track said he saw dump truck after dump truck all day going to and from there.

im sure its just as shitty to race on as it usually is. he also does this for a living so i think he knows

Will be there with that blue DA!! Howard and the team at lvd did a great job getting it ready for tomorrow night.

Thanks for the report true street captain.

true street=:tbd

Anytime Mr Death. Next time I will be sure to ask for your approval :hug

Good. Ill be waiting. Were you voted into leadership or just kinda took top dog spot?

LOL

I really don’t get why everytime I post something the shift518 dood has gotta post within 5 mins of my posts bashing me. Thank you for the support guy

Because its funny. You talk in reference of your crew all the time and its just funny to me and also funny that you guys are never to be found when anyones out with their cars such as lake george nights and then when people want to line up you refuse. Kinda funny to me.

I could use some kills friday night…

Lg meets? Was never iimformed nor heard about this. When do I talk about my so called crew? There a group of friends. My brother or I have never refused to come out. If you want to go there can I say smokin refused to go to lvd??? Ok then. Street racing is becoming harder and this whole 20,40,60 is pointless as everyone has there own powerbands. Why not go from a dig at the track? Safe and legit.

i have a long list of cars that have fucked with me while ive been driving my civic around…and needles to say, im eager to seek my revenge

i agree about the track thing, but then ud need to change the name of your crew. do you guys have full interiors with ps and ac?