The Everlasting "Who's going to LVD" Thread

spraying in 5th = boom. 5th is a over drive and the gear is too long to spray. Yah when you get in 5th it wont hurt it spraying for 3 seconds but if you spray the whole gear sooner or later something will blow apart. This is highly known in the nitrous world for us that spraying in 5th isnt smart.

with my 26" mt’s, all motor I shift at 6800. I was winding out 4th going through the traps at almost 7k. My revv limiter is 7200. I just dont put that extra wear and tear on the car because its a stock bottom end.

on the bottle I was shutting the spray off at 6500 rpms and shifting there. I was going through the traps, off spray for a good amount of the track. There is alot to gain when I go back and “adjust” things on the track day. I didnt spray in 1st as well.

in all honesty, the car should pretty easily go 130+, coming out of the hole on the spray and raising my window switch on the 150 shot with the 28’s. Thats if the clutch will hold the 150. It should, but last time the clutch was fine on motor and a 100 shot for a run, until I put the 150 in.

I can tell you this tho. This clutch is a night and day difference launching compared to the ram that was in there. I have messed around a few times and coming out at 4k just sends me sideways on the nitto’s. The other clutch would bog to shit. This one is just so easy to launch hard.

I’ve seen vin diesel do it numerous times…

lolllllLL

I’m serious.

Many people do it with NO PROBLEMS. Your car is setup safe enough where this isn’t a problem at all, the main concern is detonation from spraying for that long… but you’re not spraying 1st through 5th when you are doing these retarded roll races.

who says?

I do 40 rolls in 1st gear. I revv the shit out of my car. If I have 1500-1000 rpms left in my powerband in a gear, I do it. The car only lost 2 hp from 6500-7100rpms.

yah, many people do it, and I wont. My car is still running strong with almost 40k on it. Im doing something right…

I spray every gear . Out of the hole till the end , ill run my crank over to win .

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa buddy!

I spray reverse

Ni99as sprayin ITT

I sprayed once…

In 6th gear…

It was nuts…

I sprayed this shit:

http://owlnet.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/cant-believe-its-not-butter.jpg

I Can’t Believe It’s Not NOS!

I spray in Neutral.

I spay

Ilya prays.

PJB plays. With children. Sexually.

This thread is awesome.

On topic, I might try to make it out to the track to run some pitiful times so I have a stock point to compare to after I put on my modz. I live my live a quarter mile at a time. For those seventeen seconds or less, I’m free.

Ran my G/F’s G6 GXP ran a 14.6 lol forgot the MPH but I was pretty suprised…