The Hate?

thanks mang

yours looks killer as well MKV is prob gunna be my next purchase

Hers mine:

I ruv VW’s

TDI’s a sex offender?

dont see the thunderbunny kit often. and its white. pretty sweet man.

here is my pile

Oh. Yeah. This car is right by k20powers house. See it all the time. Looks dope dood!

I like VW’s, and what alot of people tend to do with em, I just dont think Id ever actually own one lol.

Thanks, and yeah I haven’t seen any thunderbunny kits around here really. I saw one go down the highway one day but that was about it. I like your car, I used to have the same body style Jetta back in high school but the principal rear ended mine and totaled it…Fu$#ER

Thanks, it’s a bitch to keep clean though, I have to wash the thing all the time. Especially the black rims, which I think I’m going to take off and put the stock Huff’s back on…

ive had too many of them, dont have any desire to own a mk5 though. i wish they(VWoA) would allocate the correct RGTi to us. 2.0t, 4motion, proper 6speed. not gonna happen though. the US market always gets the shaft on the cool cars.

ahhh OP you live on forts ferry road correct? i have seen the car around alot…

oh and cars suck in general

Saw this on Sunday, near Nick’s house. Looks good.

Why are you turned on?

Yeah I live on Forts Ferry right now, but will be moving in a little over a month or so…

Yeah I really wish they would bring the Golf R to the states. There is a pretty good rumor going around now that it’s possible for 2012…but the world will gone by then anyway right? :lol

My brother has a '10 GTI 4 door with a “stage 2” reflash. For the money, I really don’t think you could possibly buy a better car in it’s category. The only negative thing I can think of is the way it looks, but after staring at it in the driveway for a while you get used to it and tend to appreciate the subtle details VW has put into it.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/673/37312475162068288655108.jpg

I personally think it’s one badass daily driver.

it doesnt matter if ppl are hatin on your car, whatever it may be. as long as you enjoy it, good :slight_smile:
also hatergonnahate.gif

So Oldsmobile’s don’t suck? :excited

I’m gonna have to +rep you for that lol

EDIT: OP, nice ride man, welcome to the site!

OP, I think I’ve seen your car recently but I can’t figure out where I saw it. Looks good in the pictures though. If it was the one I saw, the time attack stripe looks sick when you’re moving on the white.

Thanks man, that’s what I was hoping for. I’m still debating on putting the stock Huff’s back on though because I’m sick of cleaning the black rims. It’s a never ending battle.

Yeah a friend of mine just picked up a '10 that’s the same color as your bro’s, it’s nice. You said your brother did a Stage II flash? He had to have changed his downpipe then too, and maybe put an intake on it?