The Hate?

This is my winter car BTW…lol

LoL WAT

oldsmobiles are completely trash, srsly

Yeah most people have the same reaction lol. I was coming home from school and waiting to pull into my driveway when the principal rear ended my car. He said he was “looking at the river” (which was across the street from my house). The cops estimated he was doing at least 50 (in a 30mph zone) and I was at a stand still. Never even said he was sorry or anything, douchebag…

What mountain you work at lol

Yeah you better made some decent jumps in the TP at what ever mt your at, or ill NEG REP YOU!!!

It’s just a side job for me in the winter that I do for a little extra cash and a season pass. Small mountain in Greenwich called Willard mountain. I worked for the owner in high school as a snowboard instructor and some years later he offered me the night time grooming spot which has worked out awesome. This will be my seventh season grooming, and my 20th season snowboarding :thumbup

sick dude… I hear of Willard, never been though.

I cant wait for some snow. I have about 22 year under my skiing belt too! Maybe ill see ya on the hill.

Paging GATVILLE

:thumbup

You have a PONY on the front of your car, Adam. :rofl

HA!:thumbup

Nice car. If that Turbo awd gti came here that would be badass can you get the R32 in awd?

i thought all R32’s were awd, no?

Yep

idk if there is such a thing as a turbo awd GTi, but i know a company made an AWD rabbit tho. but theres only one, its not a production car.

There is. Over in Europe they have the Golf R which is an all wheel drive Golf with a turbo’d 4 banger puttin down some good horsepower. Why they won’t bring it to the states is beyond me.

:facepalm

look at VWs past. The Rallye, slated to come here. had NA test vehicles. cut short. we suck.

if Len Hunt didnt leave VWoA, it would be a better VW world im sure.

Thats pretty much like the Audi TT RS, atleast last time i checked they were TRYING to get it in the US but I dont know if it went thru

Was that you I that I gave the thumbs up to in Troy last week? Right by Stewarts, don’t remember the street

it did. i saw the update on facebook from audi i think.