THE **iPhone** Thread (GPS, JailBreak, Apps, Etc)

weird…I pay $50 a month for verizon and I have an ipod touch w/o a monthly fee…hmm

You hear that??

that’s the sound of no one caring. I pay $55/month for my iPhone.

lol well, he’s got a point :smiley:

Maybe lol. But he also probably just has a regular phone with the cheapest Voice plan.

Its not a crappy phone. Actually just bought a u740 from ryanmcell. Good seller btw. my plan consists of 400min, free nights/weekends bla bla and the $10 texting plan. Ok so its closer to $55 a month. Still cheaper than an iphone would be.

Only downfall is you gotta carry 2 devices. it would be nice to just have an iphone but the monthly plans for the 3G are retarded. And because everybody I know has verizon, I use about…25 of those 400min per month.

Yeah the normal monthly plan isn’t cheap, but for what you get, as compared to other carriers and phones, it’s pretty much on par. Unlimited Data being the main thing there. It’s only $30/month on the iPhone.

An extra $30 a month seems like alot…for internet…on a phone.

^ it is

but it’s honestly kind of worth it for the convenience of it. It’s nice being able to do just about anything online (outside of flash) anywhere you want, as long as you have a signal

I used to have cricket and the internet service was down right castrating lol

Exactly. Kills time like no other when you’re somewhere waiting for something as well.

ya i guess. my buddy has an 8gb ihpone (unlocked) no plan. I asked him why he didnt just buy a touch and he said that he likes having the sim card/data plan thing for $20.

Yeah, it used to be $20 for my blackberry. I kind of miss t-mobile now but I don’t miss my blackberry pos…

umm how, unlimited texting is another 20 a month, and that 80 isnt 1000 minutes

^ not for the original 1st generation plan :smiley:

they upped the price when the 3g’s came out

lucky bitch lol

I am on that plan.

I have 900 min w/ Rollover + iPhone Data + Unlimited Texting

Comes to like 109 + taxes but I get a 20% discount so my bill is about 105 each month which my company pays 1/2 of.

Has anyone used VNCLite?

:bowdown:

yeah, it’s ok… found it to be a little slow (even from inside the LAN) but ok for most uses. That could be from the VNCserver I was running though (ultravnc)

I’m going to try it out now.

it was pretty quick on LAN for my iMac, but we tried pumices home server over the net and that was crazy fast