The latest Bailout plan

I just realized that when I gave you that picard I acctually had my hand on my head like in the picard pic.

please stop talking about macro finance, you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. you’re like palin, you grab random phrases from people who know what they’re talking about and paste them together like you’re messing with magnets on a refrigerator.

Really, so willy clinton’s tries to balance the budjet were so notworthy in this election for no reason? We have also borrowed trillions as a country from other countries for what reason?

Just because were not on the gold standard, doesn’t mean we have an infinite ammount of money. So if its not infinite, its finite, which means we can’t keep doing this shit.

wow jeg that was srsly so stupid.

srsly.

the value of the dollar comes from how much of it is in circulation. When we have lots and lots of inflation it makes it worth less and less. It also causes heavy taxes on future generations. The goal is to put us into so much debt that we have no choice but to accept a new currency, the amero. Tin foil hat me all u want but it will happen.

Yes the fact that I am against government bailouts makes me stupid. :bloated:

So if you have a leak in your radiator hose do you fix the problem and replace the hose to stop the leak, or do you just keep putting more and more fluid in it hoping that it will be self correcting eventualy? The way you see things I am guessing the latter.

If you’re out on the highway and your engine starts overheating because your thermostat gets stuck shut do you just keep driving because your engine deserves to die?

If a business is failing because the financial system that their business model depends on fleshlighted itself with a liquidity trap do they still deserve to die because they ran their business poorly?

And no fiat money is not an attempt to force us into the amero by screwing future generations. How many people do you know who keep their future money in a cash account rather than invested in things like stocks and real estate?

We don’t have an infinite money supply? What’s the upper limit then?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?