Civil War II?

http://now.msn.com/15-states-start-petitons-to-leave-the-usa

I mean, Texas still technically isn’t a state. They were never accepted properly.

lol @ someone in North Dakota filing to have NY secede.

I keep saying if TX ever gets serious about this sign me up.

Texas is the only state that could pull this off…

That being said poor people in Texas on some sort of federal assistance don’t seem to think that counts as government aid and then hate on Obama etc its really confusing.

People who used pell grants and hate on Obama

Texas is not a state, it is a republic!!! Well that’s what people in Texas say anyway. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I think I posted this years ago…

Don’t read the comments at the bottom of that article if you want to maintain your sanity.

On the subject act hand, this has to be the most hilarious temper tantrum I’ve seen in awhile.

Step 1 - Decide what is right for other people
Step 2 - Recognize that your rights are being opressed
Step 3 - Throw off old government and start new state based on the religious ideals you think are right
Step 4 - Put leaders of these religious ideals in power

USSR, Egypt, or Texas?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

People need to read history books. There won’t be, and shouldn’t be, a revolution until we stop holding elections. Until then just stop voting for assholes who recognize the needs of the group over the individual.

Anyone else just want to move to the Caymans with me?

Seems like conservatives are having trouble dealing with the reality check that was this election. I’m hoping this gives them the chance to move back towards the center, and away from the American Taliban that they’re turning into.

in

People just like being pissed off. Obama and Romney agreed on almost everything yet people still convince themselves that the other side is going to bring the end of days.

“OMG Don’t raise taxes! Close tax loopholes!” What the fuck do you think closing loopholes does? Make tax money appear out of thin air? Fucking morons.

I always got a kick out of that.

“Romney’s going to lower taxes!”

“Won’t that increase the deficit?”

“No! Because he’s going to close tax loopholes so people pay the same amount!”

“Then why bother lowering taxes in the first place?”

“…”

The big irony being that most red states take more from Washington than they give…

I got a kick out of this, directions on how to leave the country for pissed off republicans:

Also, this:

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Australia1.jpg

They have to take what Washington gives. It’s the only way they can survive after Washington takes everything from them!

Someone should write a book about entitlement and expectancy and what happens when the creators stop creating for the takers. Picture a guy holding up the world, and picture him saying “fuck all y’all.” They could call it “Atlas Lets Go”

that doesn’t make sense fry… they are being forced to take more than they give and would be better off having less?

I’m making fun of the red states for holding a an anti-handout picket sign with the left hand while taking a handout with the right hand.

The ultra rich should just retire tomorrow and see what happens… would be entertaining.

it kills me that they would rather focus on this crap then on working together to fix problems.