The Marriage Poll

Just wondering how many people here are

post up the age you were when you got married and the # of years you have been married

the married poll…now with LESS POLL!

on topic…not married.

its takes a few seconds ya know, poll added

So… what if you’re too young to marry but you are in college? Wheres the fuckin option for that!!

Not there yet. Pretty soon this shit is going to fall under common law (IE the cheap way out :slight_smile: )

:stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t consider getting married until I’m 31. I want to be legal and have fun for 10 years.

With my wife for 8 years, engaged for 7, married for 6 as of last week.
Happily. :slight_smile:

^ that math doesn’t add up.

I’m getting married in like 55 days or something like that…

January 12th…

Not married, 3 year relationship with no chance of marriage in the next 5 years.

edit nvm lol

Im scared of marriage I dont want sex to stop.

June 12th is my day …

been together around 6 years …

and little d-money is 2 now

you have no idea

married 4 years on 3/22/09
meet 5 years ago last week

son#1 09-20-06
son#2 12-15-08

I am not worried about the sex stopping by getting married. I fear that having kids would stop that. Once my wifes vagina is ripped apart by a 10 lb future pain in the ass I think the vagina will have lost all attraction.

^^ lol

what about the “im dating someone i intend to marry at some point but im not yet engaged because i cant afford a ring because my 2 shitty old cars suck all of my money” option?

came close around the age of 22… then I realized WTF I was doing and got out of it. Now regret it… go figure

Not married, but would love to be once I can afford it lol (not blow my life on money pits)

someday, with kids! i cant wait OMG, lil micahs