The new CRZ...well, what'cha think

I love the new CRZ BUT…BUT I HATE the tail lights!

Honda, why would you take the tail lights from the insight and just pop them on the new CRZ. Everytime I look at the CRZ now I am reminded of the insight…which could prevent me from picing one up.

Unless theres a tail mod or maybe even a recall.

UGH, this car is brandnew, everything about it and they copy paste the tails :mad:

Also, whats with the back seats?

http://cr-z.honda.com/photo-gallery/?gid=19

I do think this car will be fun to drive
Espically with a SC

Not bad but the ass is fugly.

Looks like a Mercury Cougar fucked a Prius. Uggo. But what do you expect from the company that brought us the element and ridgeline.

I would think the next gen CRX would have been a CRY.

looking at it makes me CRY.

lol i couldnt agree more.

Ugly as shit.

And yeah, what’s up with those back seats?

It will def. grow on me, the CRX was my first car, and I loved it. With the right wheels and stance, this car will look good…

I had no idea what a CRZ was, and now I wish I didn’t.

Definitely more like a Concorde that fucked an Insight.

its only a 2 seater…

122 hp? 2700lbs That sounds like it is going to be very slow.

Ehh not a fan

I like the front, bad that’s an ugly ass.

Dash looks like a Transformer’s nutsack. WTF @ the nav unit, looks like an afterthought.

I like the front a lot.

agreed, the front is great. The designer must have died and due to economic times they got an intern to finish (the rearend)…he no longer is at Honda.

Yea low horse and heavier then my civic…it needs a SC or something

I really think those back seats are just there INCASE you need to give someone you dont like a lift, or to make it a non 2 seater, dropping insurance

all the stats appear to say this will suck… but who knows.

How does a designer sit back and say damn, this looks good. :fail:

At least the Mazda3 isn’t the only new car that looks like a damn fish now.

the motor in the crz is the same as the fit but with hybrid tech. in it. I like the car but that single overhead cam 1.5 vtec motor needs to stop being put into all hondas new cars or they should have a k series upgrade like the si civics do.