The new ride...

:facepalm
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

because youre petard, i have to quote this.

no im not serious.

ok well thanks for useless info.

your somethin else man

pete u are a legend

glad i could help you.

R34’s werent ever legal. only R33’s as they were the only ones crash tested for the DOT/EPA/NHTSA

R32s/R34s that were registered before the Ban on them were said to be grandfathered in. but an R33 is 100% legal if converted by a registered importer

Which I thought didn’t exist since the owner of Motorex is in jail?

hmm. so this one was converted i take it? cool non the less.

i wish i could get my hands on a nice 4motion pd150 golf tdi.

pics naow!

Whole buncha whogivesadamn in here lately…

I don’t give a damn that you sold your M3

picture a silver gti like yours but an all red tdi badge lol

need a vehicle importer. motorex took care of the legalization of the car. now its just getting an R33 stateside.

Correct me and you talked about this a bit last night…

No single person can buy the car and convert it over, an authorized importer has to convert the car over to U.S. standards, from what I’ve seen the few places that will do it charge 25+ Cost of emissions equipment to make the car legal.

Yes, 32’s and 34’s have been “grandfathered in” but there still have been reports of second hand owners getting their cars deported/crushed. Most Skylines you see for sale that the people consider “legal” mostly are not, they either have swapped vins and or have the car registered as a kit car. Some states weather the car is here legally or not will not even register the car as every state has different laws pertaining to vehicle standards.

Fellas:

Read this so Cossey and Mk30 don’t have to explain everything about Skylines in the US.

GT-R groupies: memorize the process people so that when you stand beside it you seem knowledgeable!

Be sure to know differences between V Spec, V Spec II, M, Nur Spec at a minimum. Any less and you run the risk of being labeled a UN (uninformed nutswinger). Stay real!

There will be a closed book multiple choice exam after all public viewings of the vehicle.

Kramerface bought it.

saw the freshhhhh 335i outside lang the other day.

lookin good:wow

+rep…

I’ve read so much about this shit its outa hand… theres a few discrepancies about some of the “facts” between forums and people who have done research on the subject

But in generaly they all give you the jist

u only sold the m3 right?

Yeah, DD’ing the truck just in case Princess POS Race Car needs a trailer ride anywhere.

:excited