The new ride...

Man, I dunno if I could get used to driving over on that side…

i remember seeing a blue R34 vspec at one of the APG shows.

Yea I remember that car too. That was one of the first APG shows. I still have pics of it somewhere on my old computer.

dig them up naow!

kid was from down near poughkeepsie iirc it was that lemans blue

I’m at the office right now on my work computer. I’ll try digging them up later tonight.

If I remember correctly too, it had a Cali dealer plate on it right?

LOL… Get in line behind the others!

yup it was from potown, and there is a R33 in the kingston area as well…congrats on the purchase cossey.

id love to get a R32, i love that old looking boxy body style.

yes on the cali plate.

Cossey, I don’t know you very well and don’t even know the whole background, but for some reason, when you mentioned you were going to buy another car, I thought either BNR32, or BNR34, in that order. That’s all that came to mind. Didn’t think you were a 33 person (they never seemed to get much love).

Couple serious questions: Is this a V Spec, V Spec II, M edition? What is the car exactly? If it has the factory stripes does it also have the Nismo display? Is it the regular RB or the N1 block w/ N1 turbines?

Last one: When you are in a long sweeping turn and give it some stick, and you get this strange feeling because there seems to be some otherworldly force distributing torque to the inside front wheel, do you feel as if the driving experience has been made less pure, or do you just smile and enjoy your boner rising toward the steering column?

I’m willing to be it’s the latter because you are truly a sucker for turbo AWD (Vlad’s quote, not mine).

Enjoy your car.

this thing looks good man. you get rid of the RUF? i hope you have better luck with this one bro, hope to see you out in it in person this summer.

The RUF is still in his possesion just getting some work

Yeah his RUF is in the shop and he needed a beater to drive around in so he picked this up :rofl

RUF is childsplay compared to this in my mind.

also i know a kid (know of and met a few times) who has 2 r33’s, and 2 evos one which has over 1000whp. im sure he has upgraded his fliet since then. was a professional street rider/dirt jumper. was like 22-23 years old.

:+1 but than again I’m a Nissan fanboi :tongue

congrats broham. you are smart with your purchases. hope it brings you some joy, you def deserve it. enjoy.

don’t feel like reading thru all the pages but, how did they make this car street legal? don’t they havet o like wreck 3 or 4 at the crash test or something?

but anyways, nice pickup i don’t really know much about this kinda car.

they crashed this one 3 times, and rebuilt it.

is this sarcastic orrr are you being serious?