The new ride

nice car man… saw it yesterday when i was at the mcdonalds… glad to see you got into something new

We need to flash this immediately if not sooner :slight_smile:

got the car from capitaland gmc subaru in glenville, brewer you should’ve stopped by and said hi, it gets boring watching people hit golf balls all day haha. And if i even mention modding this car with my g/f within 100 yards i’m pretty sure i’ll be looking at my nuts in a jar on the nightstand, unless she doesn’t know about it :wink:

And personally i think the beige looks great in there. Its got the black dash and silver accents, but to each their own i guess.

Thats what I meant, I saw it for sale. I almost looked at it. It’s real clean, congrats!

What does she have against it? And she’s not going to notice/know about the flash unless you tell her. :wink:

One of the stipulations of me taking on a bigger car payment was that i can’t get the mod bug. So I think she’d look at it as step one and since my whole reasoning for getting a newer car was to get a warranty so i don’t mind rocking it stock.

Thanks Ryan, like i said i love the car. I test drove a new automatic impreza and it just wasn’t enough for me, took out the 5 speed and still felt like it just didn’t do enough for me. So i went to the wrx and immediately fell for it, the guys there were great to work with too so i’d def. recommend this dealership if anyone is looking for a subaru or gmc.

I cant disagree with you there, my warranty was more important than going faster.

Either way, I do like the color scheme, and normally I wouldn’t dig the tan/white but on this car it just looks right.

GL keeping that car stock, GF or not.

if you wanted to not get the mod bug should have got a luxury suv not a wrx…:rofl