2006 WRX Limited Wagon $12,500

This is a killer deal so hurry up and buy. I’m going to go back to a mid 90’s Subaru to get out of these car payments. So, yes there is a lien on the car, but otherwise a clean title. This is my third Subaru, after two Outbacks. I really don’t want to part with it as it is by far my favorite of any car I have owned. Asking $12,500/obo. It’s loaded, and sexy!!

2006 Wrx Limited Wagon ~93,000mi
5spd, new clutch at 45k - Subaru dealer performed before I bought the car (2nd owner)
Leather, heated seats and mirrors, sunroof
Factory CD/mp3 player
Everything works perfectly fine
New fuel filter
New GroupN Heavy Duty tranny mount
New Kartboy shifter bushings (Shifts are firm and accurate!)
New ball joint
Rebuilt calipers, new pads, rotors, and Motul 600 brake fluid
-By “new” I mean within the last 8,000 miles

New within the last 2,000 miles:
2 NAPA axles up front
Genuine Subaru Windshield
Wiper blades all around
Alignment
Fuzion Summer Tires

Mods:
Black painted headlights which look sick!!
K&N drop in
TurboXS stealthback exhaust with catted downpipe and a (spare) race pipe. The car has the stock muffler on it.
STi TMIC
Stage 2 tune
Goodridge SS brake lines
-I’ve been running these mods and tune for almost 2 years, the car drives wonderfully, and it’s quiet now with the stock muffler on!

The “bad”
Some rock chips
A couple hail dings (very, very small)
A door ding
Some scuffs on 2 wheels
-It’s a car **** happens. All I can do is to keep the car running like a top, the exterior is the least of my concerns. That being said, I have clay bared it and waxed it 2x a year, before and after winter. The paint glistens and looks fantastic, but when you get close you can see imperfections int the paint. Nothing leaks, everything runs perfectly.

I have a carfax available. No accidents, 2 owners, no issues!!

Located in Buffalo -to- Syracuse, NY

A few members can vouch for this car!!

<b><i>Pictures</i></b>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16859[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16860[/ATTACH]

Edit: I am not a new member. My last login must have gotten deleted, I haven’t posted in awhile.

In for pics

trade sti tmic for wrx tmic? lol glws

^haha I’m sure he’ll be all over this. Sounds like a straight deal tho glws.

pics are posted.

trade sti tmic for wrx tmic?

plus cash? …Make it around 12grand!

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16857&d=1291431484
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16859&d=1291431525
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16860&d=1291431547
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16858&d=1291431503

I still have a hard on for this car. The way it has been sitting around it might still be there for me by spring.

Trade for a 03 Outback VDC H6 with some cash on my end? Let me know thanks.
its in the classifieds here.

text me 716 903 6606 we can talk more if you are interested

Any movement on price? Cmon…entice me to take a loan out. :wink:

this was for sale for a long long time on craigslist…

It’s also been for sale for a long time on nasioc. What is your point? Is it that it’s not a good car? Tons of people can vouch for this vehicle and my care for it. Any “serious” buyer from the internet on this car over the past few months has never shown up to even take a test drive. I had a for sale sign in the window, but didn’t bother to put my phone number on the sign. I didn’t care to sell the car, I don’t want to sale the car. Student loan repayment just started up and I really, really should sell the car.

Any movement on price? Cmon…entice me to take a loan out.

Entice me with an offer

timing belt done?

trade wrx limited seats for sti seats? lol

The timing belt has not been done. I’m starting to gather parts for the job as 100k is rapidly approaching.

If you are serious about trading seats shoot me a pm. I might do it!!

I’ll fully vouch for this car. It’s in amazing shape, and Pat’s as honest of a seller you’ll find. Furthermore, he takes seriously great care of the car, ie. prevent maint., constant oil changes, cleaning/detailing, etc.

It’s a terrifc car.

Trade for 98 legacy outback wagon plus cash of course?

I can also vouche for the car and seller, its clean and great shape. He takes very good care of this car and it needs to find a new home.

still for sale

New mileage and price? I’m still in the market but really been stalking the right deal. This car looks soooo clean but is a bit outside my desired price. 8/

Man I want those seats for my FXT lol. Any interest in parting out the STi TMIC?