The NEXT Formula Kartways Drift Day Event?

and that video barley describes the wall scraping that went on. i was bumping matino with my nose and scraping with my back, as he was scraping with his back. shit was intense lol

edit

osad, you need to come hit up this track, it will eff you up. the drift lines are great.
please, an invite goes out even to the ones who are at gpk, come peep the graphic pr0n that goes on sideways.

GPK won’t put you on speed 1 unless you’re in league racing right?

^^ listen to this guy who was too lazy to step outta his house in -20 degrees.

Ask him if it’s worth it. That’s how great that night was. I want moreeeeeeeee

ONE MORE TIME!!!

fuck one more time, i want like 10 more times, at least a sufficient amount of more times till the spring comes lol

^^^

agreed 100%. even though i did not attend the first one.

i usually go with 3-4 people. but with around 30-40? freakin bad ass!

drift, grip whatever i’m down.

it’s close enough for me to go pretty much anytime. I barely make and plans during the winter time so I’m most likely free around the times we went last time.

im down…

I’m interested in coming.

What kind of deals do you get with the group rate?

it’s been a long time since i did a group rate.

but i do remember it being much more expensive per person. yet that included pizza, a room, trophy, medals, practice, qualify and 3 rounds. plus some other shit.

cool im in then havent seen some of you guys since i parted my car.

Formula Kartway FTW.
easy to slide out with gas kart.
I’ll be down with a few friends for Wednesday, but I can go any of the suggested days.

set it up asap for this wednesday, tomorrow
i’ve been itching to go for a while
let me know samson im down anytime

We probably won’t have it this wednesday seeing as how its short notice for alot of people. Most people also work and have school on wednesdays are the morning after.

Weekends are always better.
Another reason we’re giving a aleast a week in advance.

Plus, I’m not done exams until Friday night lol

Looks like December 21st is winning but this upcoming sunday also seems popular.

Maybe we’ll run 2 sessions. I don’t think I can wait 2 weeks to go again…lol

SUNDAY NIGHT FTW.

Brenden (simplemind7), Andrew (ka24power) and myself are down for sure!

For sure, Sunday night would rule.

I might not come the first Sunday then, cause with this new engine problem I have to budget so tight it’s ridiculous since I don’t really have much cash to begin with =(

^^^
i don’t even know you. but i’m sure if there is enough people. a buck a person will cover you…

Haha appreciate the thought! But I’ll just sit out for the first and possibly come on the 21st. We’ll see how much I have to shit out for another KA.

I’d love to join in if there’s another one right around NYE when I’m in S-ontario again.