The NEXT Formula Kartways Drift Day Event?

Alright due to popularity let’s start planning for the next event at Formula Kartways.

I’m only going to post until the 22nd as most people will start to be busy with family gatherings.

You can select more than 1 choice if you’re available more than 1 day.

GO!!!

anytime im down
why no fri/saturday?

because those days they don’t have specials, plus it’s probably their busiest time.

going on the least busiest time gives me more leverage to ask for deeper discounts :slight_smile:

PS: VOTE!!! don’t just say you’re good anytime because I don’t want to read through and see who’s available. you can vote all days if everyday you’re available.

doooooooooo it

well i lied the 19th is my birthday so i wont be able to attend a friday. but yea. i think a sunday or thrusday is best, ill vote

Was having a membership mandatory?

You can get one on the spot.

who is good for this wed dec 10th at 10pm?

-rocco. my self

samson if i dont have experiance with carting can i still come or will it be a hasle

Looks fun, but I’m in Cuba :frowning:

Mael, come to GPK. I’ll give you a crash course :wink:

EDIT: I may be down for this too. I wanna see what gas karting is like in comparison. And how they run shit. GPK treats us like crap.

everyone is welcome Mael!

we’re just out to have a fun time, that’s all.

Osad, the gas karts rule.
No one can just slow you down and ruin your race.

At GPK, if you’ve got people who constantly crash, and crash bad…everyone stops and slows down constantly…

At formula, the only switch to slow you down is strapped to your back…

I’m down for every day except Mondays and Wednesdays. So… Don’t make it those days! lol

Looks like Sundays anyway…

Plus, I don’t think you can drift at GPK.

GPK is good for time attack i guess? But we all know that’s weak and this event is not about time attack.

It’s an indoor drift event :slight_smile:

Early entries only!

Wait, you can actually drift those karts? Damn

Some spots are so slick all you have to do is crank the wheel and you’re sideways.

I’m gonna bring my video cam this time.
I didn’t even think about it at first.

Same here. I’ll bring my tripod so we can film the back end straight while we have a 3-8 person manji tandem.

And yes, you can actually drift these karts. I even managed to choku dori the kart on some spots. Some spots are SO slick that you can link it and I definitely felt it being faster drifting the chicane than gripping it.

One spot I would always choku dori into the turn and glaze the wall with the back of the kart while going into the turn sideways (on the outer edge). Then it would be the chicane and link that shit up like dominos.

I am in no way exaggerating. We had like 10 people witness all of this. It’s mad fun.

A LOT OF THIS WAS HAPPENING!!!
[Y]RCXs-DTsIoo&fmt=18[/y]

WALL SCRAPING FTMFW!!!

I was drifting GPK all night tonight…

You just need to be on speed 1.