The Office TV show

I got them (the Xmas specials). What’s it worth to ya?
Yeah it was my old sig.

Both. I like to download. :slight_smile:

I guess you don’t want the shows from me.

Not once have i tried to get you banned, but if you want to be a bitch about it go right ahead, Ed. Dunno why you think i wanted you banned. Might have got you confused with someone else. :?

In fact i think i turn a blind eye to your comments, especially the ones towards Sasha. :lol: But it’s The Decline i’d like to see gone. Of course this is fantasyland here at SON, so no one gets banned.

I really don’t care if you started the thread or not, i would still trade DVDs or whatever. No skin off my nuts, being a moderator i have to expect some hate.

The Office is a great show and might be the funniest show on TV. And if you are a big fan, you would love the Finale. It ties up the show wonderfully. It’s two episodes, both an hour each i think.

Applesauce don’t bitch about it. Either get the video from him or keep searching.

And is The Office that show with Fred Savage?

:grouphug:

This is retarded, believe me if i wanted you banned, you’d know it. I wouldnt lie about it, no reason to. Whatever man, it’s not worth the hassle. Too bad, it was a great finale.

How the fcuk am I bitching?? I asked if anybody had it, nutta said he did, then he posts that I should be banned, so I assume he doesn’t want to send me the file, and I don’t want him to send it, end of story.[/quote]

no he didn’t, it was another member.

How the fcuk am I bitching?? I asked if anybody had it, nutta said he did, then he posts that I should be banned, so I assume he doesn’t want to send me the file, and I don’t want him to send it, end of story.[/quote]

no he didn’t, it was another member.[/quote]

Wasn’t me either.

Nik mean’s Marc wanted another member banned not Ed.

yup yup

Or is The Office this Brit comedy I saw a commercial for on the BBC?

Yeah, th british comdey on BBC. Not the Fred Savage show.
NBC or some other american network is going to start their own “The Office” type show.

I will be over-criticial. :squint: