The Official 94Gt5.0 VS Psi2high thread!

So for years ive been hearing how sean will buy this and that and own my “talon”. Time to put up or shut up bud ;D. Build a car this winter, and well setup a race date come spring time! :banana

:stfu ya drive a ford how fast can it be :idiots

Sean is too busy paying a mortgage on his 300k home for nonsense like this.

you wanna be on the title too bitch?! get your car done too oh one who talk much smack! :lol

:crackup

spring it will be done ill show your pony car what a bowtie can do bitch

Awesome! Better bring your A game! The only time your gonna see the pony is when its at the line…get a good look :ohnoes

:ohnoes Yeah Sean let’s go…heard all about your old Eclipse and how it would smoke this and that…let’s go you got 7-8 months to get something together :mwahaha ;D

My Civic on the other hand…it’s going to be a late comer in the season like Adam’s 'stang was this year. :sad

your right casue it will be hard to see it when its behind me :nod ;D ::slight_smile:

Denial is the first hurdle john…well get ya over it.

:ohnoes :lol

Sean has told be about 9,235 cars that would kick my ass. He went from LSX foxbody, to LSX camaro, dsm, now hes gonna build a hyabusa smart car to own me :crackup Damnit sean!!!

FAIL, that thing is wayy overused! I just want an actual race to happen. I cant wait to see what my car does next year… :ninja

wich one ? ;D

Time will tell, but the white car is a definate obviously… :cool

when is jazz sellin his camaro i need his rims and tires

:rofl ::slight_smile: He’ll wind up getting some B Series swapped Civic…

:lol

Me and lance were discussing cars to build to burn your sally ass so dont worry adam. Ill find some thing this winter for you