The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Hey, that mofo worked when I gave it to ya. I know b/c I plugged it into the lighter before I brought it out to ya to make sure it heated up, and it was HOT! Im not sure what could be going on with it… maybe email Zex and see if theyve had issues with them.?

There are alot of variables there…

haha

:rofl Asshole.

But seriously, I wont sell shit to friends, or anyone for that matter that doesnt work right without letting them know ahead of time. If theres anything I can do to help out lemme know Smokin.

Bottle heater plugged into the cig lighter?! Straight up “N” shit right there.

thats what i said lolol

dude I dont care LOL im just tearin ya a new one for the hell of it. My girl is sleeping, im not tired and im bored so what else is there better to do then rip on ya?

I have alot of switches wired up in my car(N20, elec w/p etc), so wiring one less seemed like a nice option at the time!

Oh ok, just wanted to make sure there wasnt any legit problems lol.

Side note, go fuck yourself!

I have a heater switch on my switch panel. I just need to buy a relay and figure out how to cut these wires up and wire it the real man way. Get some more voltage to the bitch.

maybe Ford actually beat GM in something. A more powerful cigarette lighter so when the GM’s beat the fords, the ford owners could light one up quicker to relieve their stress.

ummmm dude , pumpin your cock is way better than pickin on the retarted … i have 4 times already , im gonna 1 more time and go to sleep as i gotta work tommorow

BRB, hooking up a 5000W stereo amp to my dome light

Don’t you have a power wire for your amp back there? Very easy wiring job man…

God my inbox is going to be fucking RAPED!

:thumbup i forgot about that man

Again? I thought you were calling it quits after our last weekend together?

took all that shit out. I am back to the stock stereo.

:ninja Its not as easy to quit as you would think!

Oh I know man, mine is still prolapsed as we speak

Whoa wait Adam what are you buying

better watch out

Pete will only do digs, 20/40 rolls with ya and try 60’s but if he looses from a 60, he wants a 40. looses from a 40, he wants a 20. 20, he wants a dig LOL