The Official Callout/Kill Thread

u ***** that bottle heater is weak yo

LoLLL

Wow… Uhh, did you have it positioned correctly with the heating element towards the bottom of the bottle?

no the heater was not hot man , my hand after rubbin one out was hotter

I always had about 950psi with a 15lb’r!! It does have a safety switch so if it gets too hot it automatically turns off, so your 1/4 panel doesnt go air borne :lol

didnt know there is a special way to position them LOL. But yes, thats how it is. it was the same way as johns and john had his on for 10 minutes and I could barely hold my hand on it.

A birdie told me that SSSSSSS has tires that’ll hook from 40.

Are the 2 connections reversed or soemthin? lol. That thing worked flawlessly for me. Maybe it hates chevies too :rofl

apparently it doesnt have a heater switch either LOL

bottles are for babies

:rofl Dick

Those babies are rapin ya!

he has it hooked to the cig lighter dude

I want this bottle heater anyways…

http://nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/product.asp?category=23&section=76&group=560&product=2775

but that will come after I get a UMI K-member

whatever you say

I dont need a bottle to beat you so let me know when you want to test the old 346 out :wink:

fuck u.m.i man …go spohn dude

I know what setup it is :lol

thats how I got it from adam. He claimed it worked. It clearly doesnt LOL

I havent even been racing the car except for fucking around with Pauly’s Vette on the northway. I found out that my car is slower than I thought because it cant beat a 12.7 Vette.

UMI = cheaper.

my motor mounts are taking a shit and my long tubes and hitting my stock k-member at idle, slow acceleration and its driving me nuts. I just want a K-Member because it comes with solid motor mounts and looses 50 lbs.

he sold ya a bonk ass heater so he could beat ya …but silly faggots car still dont run so adam give him the good heater yo