The Official Callout/Kill Thread

id run you too but your car is away and it would probalby blow sssssideways with this cold weather. not sure if his car is in storage yet but its awd and im sure he wouldnt be scared.

his car was put away before mine.

and my car is just in my grandmothers heated garage with the plates on it…I can take it whenever I need it

sure, the cars gonna be on the rd till the 19th this month so let me know what works for ya ike

you take your evo off the road??? wtf

Mine will see the occasional drive in the winter on clear roads to get the fluids up to temp and the fuel flowing (it’s getting stored with E85 which is a non issue IMO but I’d rather be safe)

yah man! Its AWD. Why wouldnt he take it off the road LOL

yea i do… why whats wrong? awd got nothing to with it being on/off the road for the winter. itsa in too good of shape to wreck it or fuck it up.

Maybe you could learn to drive in the snow? Idk, just sayin

I drove my red turbo camaro for 2 years in the snow…Never went off the road. Big snow storms, I was out there!

Youre preaching to the choir, I ran my Mach with Nitto drag radials throughout the winter.

or maybe i choose and have the option not to drive it in the winter?

your all pussies . ill race mine on the ice

Salt kills cars, my 35,000 mile SER that was driven through three full Boston winters that was already starting to rust (rear subframe, radiatior support, all the suspension) and my 23 year old MR2 that has never seen grain of salt in its life (and has zero rust) are perfect examples of well kept and poorly kept cars.

Although a mint evo isn’t too difficult to find, you have to respect the decision that the kid (even though he has only $30-37 free at any given time) has another car to drive during the winter, no point in giving the evo a slow-acting lethal injection.

sweet u gonna be on pump or cornnnn?

pump gas

I saw in Hot Rod a few months ago that in Sweden or one of those other frozen countries they have snow/ice drags with cars and they just put studded tires on them and have at it.

Word. Pete’s evo is in very good shape. I wouldn’t want my ride to see salt if I had a daily driver that gets 45mpg either.

one of the reasons im putting my car away for the winter salt sucks! i only have a little rust under my car and dont need it to get worse

Evo’s are aluminum, aluminum isn’t going to rust you dopes. A little snow & salt isn’t going to do shit…Keep the car clean, like washing it once a week or something, and you’ll be fine.

I was gonna drive my turbo civic in the winter this year, fuck it cars were meant to be driven…not sit around.

Not everyfucking thing on the car is aluminum. Suspension components, nuts and bolts etc will all rust. Obv making it a major headache down the road.