The Official Callout/Kill Thread

no, they are all aluminum. I’ve been to the Evo factory in Ohio

Those things are machined from aluminum in the foundry of the GODS

the buschurs carve each one from a solid piece of aluminum using only their genitals

Correct, this has been going on for three generations now.

nissans rust like shit anyways man , the mitsu isnt gonna get hurt if kept clean . buttt its petes car let em do as he pleases

let me know when this happens…I will pull my car out.

I’ll run you tonight and bring you a bottle…

my nitrous isnt working. Gave up on it until spring

Oh forgot, sorry bud

alright will do

their is rust on every car on this website, weather its nuts bolts unfinished metals they put on cars, all of em have it even from show room floor. i dont consider that the rust your car can get on floor pans and body pannels from the snow/salt/sand mix. oh by the way, im alll about not letting cars see snow and rain, thats why the jimmy is going in storage this weds. and hassent been driven in the rain. ill stick to riding my bike that btw has no rust either cause i undercoat the entire thing. buh bye.

^A+ for the most serious/sarcastic confusing post ever

your cars dont rust from the weather asshole , its lack of driving . christ sittin in storage all the time isnt good for them

my vehicles are rusty ass nails with herps

I just under coated my camaro last week. Damn under neath the floor boards all had surface rust from sitting outside this year in the rain. I under coated the shit out of it.

:rofl

Now that I have a ride

NickAlero
TDI buddiez
Any other high 80mph/low90mph rides

:lol

FI loves the cold… just a warning to people looking to TAKE ME ON

Ill run ya. With the audi and my brothers GTP w/intake, exhaust and blown head gaskets. He runs nothing but 87 octane in it and never changes the oil. Should be a good run.