The Official Callout/Kill Thread

lock it in

This week. We gotta get something going as far as a slow ass ride racewarz is concerned.

Yeah no doubt… I’d be in for that finally hahaha.

you’re all a bunch of bitches, ill show u whats up with driving in the winter. as soon as the turbo kit is done the nsx is gonna hit the streets.

Pfft already building a twin turbo r8 for the winter battles

calling out john in the gbooty when my cars done, sooo next fall at earliest?? haha

+2 :rofl

oh shit no good hope u sanded the piss out of those areas b4 undercoating, i was just goofn u can eat off my undercarrige’s lol just not jim’s, but for 215k its clean as fuck hahahah

My car is always registered and ready for battle. I know a certain 3.1L that would like to watch some honey comb tails fade away in the distant horizon.

hmm who could that be… all im sayin is i doubt it.

no rust lol, just have to worry about rusty bolts hahah

I’ll bring my car out if you want to try a quick run. Obviously I don’t want salty roads and sub-zero conditions so it’s definitely a ‘weather permitting’ deal.

why is it whenever mclaren wants to run its either the end of the season , my cars is away already orrrrr noone can find him . the one time last yr i called his bluff he wasnt able to be found lol

because all of the fast cars get put away this time of year, duhhh

Mine must be real fast, my Shits been put away since 09 :lol

lmao mine too! we have the fastest carz evaaaaaaaaaaaa

what? the cars only been together for 3 days… i know the seasons over so what. i ran Pete the other night I was just getting the hang of the car . Joey has the vidz , hopefully when he has time he can post them.

I’ll get them up in a little bit, I’m just finishing up some school work. I’ll make a thread.

get to it!

To be honest, his car(minus looking a bit ratty) is pretty legit now. Tubular manifolds similar to any legit Honda turbo manifold, legit IC piping, Holset HX35. The videos are all of him on 10psi…I guess it’s tuned for 18 or 20psi but it was blowing the top IC pipe off on 10psi until Pete told him to spray some hairspray on the pipe and it would get sticky and hold, which it did and held pretty well.