The Official Callout/Kill Thread

in all seriousness…im doing away with nitrous. I had a pretty insane offer for my complete nitrous kit that I couldnt pass up. Going a different route. Highly doubt the car will be any faster this year. Actually the car will be much slower this season.

sorry fella’s with the fast cars…

Hahaa u wont need it…after ur setup is done right?

lol man I was just messing with you earlier. The setup I told you I was doing, would involve $20k+ check book. My wallet isn’t that deep!

So what are you going to run instead?

honestly, I dont know. I have alot of thinking to do and alot of research.

in all honesty, I will prolly be how I am right now for this season on motor…412rwhp

Ill run ya with the gti smokin

ok

Lol most drama free callout ever

Haha agreed. That was very simple. Good werk guys

if everything on shift went that smoothly no one would come back :lol

I want to run all Ryans.

Kinda hard to race your car w/o engine mounts holding the engine inplace. You can just stand by it though, cause that’s what matters.

:clap

Hey shut it you… ill hard park it like a mofo. :lol

What, you gonna put roller skates under the tires holding that motor up? Cause you know those stock mounts won’t hold for shit when you drive over the snow bank where it currently is hard parked.

:ninja

Rollerbladez adam…

Ah man adam, add motor/trans mounts to our list.

Oh just you wait, I’ll have some pictures for you in a day here on that idea…

Adam is running a wingsuit.

Believe me if I have enough free time and cash flow in the next couple years you will likely see me flying from the Feds because I cut across Albany Int’s restricted airspace unannounced, strapped into one of those things :rofl

And before you ask, yes I have a deathwish when it comes to adrenaline junkie shit like that :number1