The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I saw. I need something like that for my POS.

Badassery. :thumbup

so this year im building something nasty…a few of you already know what it is and it WILL run 9.99 and faster…im shooting for 9.99 on motor and 9.49 on spray…that being said im looking to race a few of you (if the valley will let us)…very respectivly what ive bought is no doubt fast and what ive done to it, made it faster…im sure by now you are either shaking your head or ready to suit up and race…i will ONLY race this at the track (no street warz)…its not registered (legally) to be driven on the street…
people im calling out:
k20power (both his bike and whatever else he wil have to the season)
germanpsi
88slowmarro (me on motor him on spray)
number1killer
looksgayS2000 in whatever the fuck he has…at lvd…too bad asshole
lksi
boost creep (if he wants to, no pressure)
another supra owner
ray(supra)
raif??? ( i know hes not on here)
turbo tony???
krazykid
underboosted
pv(even though he’s not on here)
smokinss
94gt5.0
tdilogic (on e85)- weds only
skateshelter
murrdog (next year)
jimp
burnall4(with whatever he chooses to run me with)
anyone else who want to race even if we dont line up directly we can go for best et trap 60 foot and 1/8th
anyone else with a bike i’ll run 1/8th mile

this should get the pot sturred up for a while

what the fuck are u on lololololol callin most of that list out

c16???

Post up what ya picked up and details.

that wouldn’t be any fun…ill have a build thread up this weekend with pics and details…should be fun till then…commence shit-talking

It’s probably a snowmobile or a souped-up riding lawn mower.

lawn mower on c16??? right…yah got me…:thumbup

im thinkin sled or bike , esp seein as he wont run on the street and cant be registered

Sorry… Im not running my car on slicks and Im guessing you have something that will catch traction. You win.

its registered…just not something i wanna play with on the street

dial in time??? whomever gets closest to their dial in time wins?

Sounds super gay.

what is this thing ? ya wanna stay in my good graces u will tell me

9.49’s is totally gay…1.4 60 foot and 100+ mph at the 8th makes it uber gay:gay

I dont believe any of that. Going 9.49 should be a better 60’. Same with. 100 mph 8th.

a 1.2 60 is not out of the ?? depends on how well it hokks and how everything gets setup… a 1.4 is do-able for sure(crosses fingers)

Not buying any of this.

Is that like bracket racing? Either way, my car won’t have a cage therefore if i somehow drive my car well, Il probably get kicked out. Maybe next year though.