The Official Callout/Kill Thread

got 1 person to line up at lvd and its been less than an hr since my call-out, but thanks for your concern:haha

gtfo

but yet you wont go to the valley??? what the point of doing werk and not running it for #'s? so you can be another one of these kids that “should” run 11s but doesn’t have slips to proove it??? :retardclap

so it this the copper s10 with a cage in it???

not a track person. Never was, never will be. Doesn’t interest me to be honest. In my eyes, a number is a number and things change on the streets…anything can happen.

I think given by the cars I have ran on this site, I dont even need to say what the car should run. It is already known what it should. Thats enough proof in my eyes IMO without the wear and tear of the track.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=3691&page=11

With huge tires and it used to be supercharged?

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21508

lol let me know how it pans out of your entire list…and if it really happens. its not as simple as i wana run u on test and tune night. ok cool ok cool see you their.

no this isnt the copper s-10 . that is eddie . he is numba 1 killa or suttin like that on here

whats to say we cant show each other our slips???..idk if lvd will let us run “together”…dick 8----->…c’mon rishie, itll werk gotsta haf fafe

Does he live out in the brunswick/troy area?

Your sled doesnt have slips to prove 9.50’s

damn newbs…tell him!!!

beat other sleds, then we will let you race with cars

yes

not yet but dont worry sweetheart i’ll have a video of the time i do it…:thumbup

so reason why i asked is you might remember a grey s2k this summer getting off the ramps on to 87 going north had to wait for you cuz with ur huge tires you couldnt go faster than 20mph then we got on 87 and i gave you a run after you lost you wouldnt run me anymore…lmao

btw it was on my last setup…would deff give a run this summer regardless what u got

ohh yeah forgot one:ponder

ill race it , i bet i out 60 ft it also

slips and running next to eachother is totally different. u cant call out ppl if all ur calling out is times…its not a race lol and 1.2 60 foot and 9.99 claims are biiiiig claims for never being run by your self is radoman

Looksexy you are referring to numba1killer on here. NOT SILVERADOMAN