The Official Callout/Kill Thread

run taht copper truck from a dig

A couple guys up the street from me have a sled that’ll eat you right up… race that

someone explain to this tool that im not eddie???

whatever rishie…ill see u somewhere along the way

anytime…just as long as their not from o.l.l.c.

lets start talking shit about cars we dont own aiiite??? i got a friends sled thatll wax ANY sled on the asphault in the 518…whats up now ethug???

why did my post get ignored?

lol richie hahaha…all i know is you didnt call me out…u cant hang with my camio…its way to fast! lmao no 1 calls me out hahaha

Have you ever ran at the strip?

its not a car so I can talk shit about it. My friends snowmobile is going to beat yours and your friends. So I win. So there

and no, they are not from the online library learning center

yah ive run at several strips…about once every two weeks, i run somewhere

tell him to go to the track and we’ll see how fast his shit is

sorry wrong dude

id give him a shot this summer with slicks

rich u may borrow my car anytime…lol

good luck with that…run germanpsi while your at it lemme know how it works out for yah

It was running low 10s in 2006, mid 9s on the current set up. According to my ethugging… they’ve got you beat man. Might as well hang up the helmet and skis.

That truck used to be very fast… as in… you’d need your current set-up to keep up with him. But it has been n/a for awhile now.

I ran a 9.4 @ 146 with a 1.34 60’ right before the snow flew. Just haven’t told anyone until now.

welp im all done…looks like lance’s friend is gonna be faster…guess ill hafta hang it up and try something else :frowning: not…

y’all can wait and see whose faster…can guarantee ill give you something to play with…oh yah and lance i was calling you out, not joe blow from down the street

he is still that fast . just sayinnnnn

still a pretty fast truck for what it is …

how long has he had it??? ive had mine less than a yr…lets see where im at in 5 years??