The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I never said anything about a sled. Sleds are fucking gay. I could care less if it has a motor built by Richard Petty in the fucking thing and you can do 4 back flips at 336 mile per hour into a cartwheel. I didnt call you a faggot either. I meant the whole call out and posing as if you had something you could actually race people with on here was fucking dumb and dumb that it turned out being what it was that you were calling people out with.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6201741/Gonna-need-nokians-for-the-race-Better-drink-my-own-piss.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=bear-grylls

since when did this place started getting callouts with a sled quad dirtbike…???

sled and cars/trucks…u can not even come close to comparing the two. if you could get it legalized for street/daily use…maybe…but comparing cars and bikes is dumb too. if you have car/truck that beats a bike, thats some serious braging grounds but still apples to oranges. but come on, a damn snowmobiel…COME ON!

Can we lock this thread until this calms down. A sled racing cars is fucking stupid.

Or split out the last two pages of DUMB

Wait is this retard really trying to callout people with a fuckin sled… GTFO

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I’m in the front row and I’m hammered drunk!

I am ashamed to have my name on that list against a fucking snowmobile.

I challenge psi2high to a foot race with my bicycle vs Mike with a big wheel.

I would like to call out other diesels…

you should be ashamed, instead of accepting the challange you pussied out " i dont wanna run a wittle swed wif naas, he mite beat me and everyone will waff at me b/c my camaro doesnt wun wut it shud"…put your man panties on an lets race…hey yetti if you had something worth a shit i woulda called you out too…srsly guys theres no shame in declining…say " hey man my cars not ready, etc"…theres a few cars im sure that wont be ready…beat your ass when they are ready we’ll be meeting at the valley…german psi…srsly i wanna run yah…even for .01 it wud be intresting to see that car go…rishie…u just be there to watch…k?

My car will not beat a sled that’s suppose to go 9.5. But my car will run what it should and who says the sled will

88slowmarro and burnall4 say 9’s are obtainable

Yeh like I’ve said there are lots of cars out there capable of a number but never get there, I mean look at sssssmokin lol

good point thats been taken into consideration…chances are ill be tnt it while another rider (that has the proper gear and liscense) runs my machine 100% for the best time…im still gonna make passes but it will def be faster with a certain 130 pound evo owner…he has the reaction time and the weight to go 9’s…no doubt i should be able to go 9’s with it…

I will make a call out to any 100-105ish mph rides to run tonight!

no one but you cares about racing sleds vs carrrrrssssssssssss FIND ANOTHER SLED THAT SHOULD RUN THE TIMES YOU THINK YOURS WILL RUN WITH ANYONE ON IT…STOP CALLING OUT SLOWER HEAVY ASS CARS… EL OH EL

HELLO, ANY DIESELS WANNA GO?