The Official Callout/Kill Thread

yah if your 12 yrs old and ride it to school and deliver newspapers…btw if u do, watch out for a guy in a white f-150 ext cab named paul…he might try to pick you up with free candy or soda…

Vote 1

Silveradoman should have all callout thread rights revoked.

vote 2

Vote 3 4 5. And so on

vote 6

Vote 7. This is some serious faggotry. I have my friends nitro RC car thatll walk your quad car truck vette jet ski honey wagon whatever youre trying to race. Fuck it, im calling out silveradoman for a foot race. If you can only afford an atv or a sled tp race with cars, no need to call out at all.

brap brap

lol

slowgto says he’ll run silveradohomo at lvd… :slight_smile:

Hahahaha greg will race a fucking bead of sweat down someones ass. Kid will run anything.

yea and win…

to be honest he didnt even say that but i know if i call him right now he’d be like “FUCK IT I’LL RACE HIM!!!”

bring whomever the fuck you want…so basically b/c i have something fast and i called people out that are somewhat close to my #'s that makes me a faggot?? that would mean all the people that would have called someone out a fag@ including you b/c you talked shit about someone elses sled (even though you havent seen my setup) so yeah…fast is fast reguardless of wtf your racing

and I thought calling people out with a bike was lame…

It is

Lol I made it to a call out list! When my car is finally back out it should be high 10’s. I’m in.

^thats pretty awesome man! I feel like (according to what ppl post, and im not judging either way) there are going to be literally 10 to 15 cars on this site that will either run 10s or be 9.XX rides. im anxious to see what we got come warmer weather!

haha prolly…yet me and you will still be running 12’s LOL

Not me Jeffy :frowning:

I’m not racing u take my name out.

Yea and im gonna come hard off the line right into your door