The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Honest opinion fellas, what do you think of this color? Im SO on the fence about it. Looks like a black-cherry kinda rootbeer color, and should be pretty unique I think seeing how it will be a 2012 color only. I just cant make my mind up though… urghhhh

http://www.mustangheaven.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/LavaRed-Mustang-55.jpg

I like that color alot

Word. I hate to actually buy it without seeing the color in person, but from that pic I think it looks pretty hot, especially with those wheels on it.

Thats a big money package. We were pricing them out when Tony was gonna buy one and even with a good chunk down its still a hefty payment

Tell me about it. The one Im trying to get is the premium, with the Brembo package, and nav/electronics package, almost fell out of my chair when I saw MSRP, but I SHOULD be about to get it at invoice, or just under.

ill race you bitch. ill run you on 13 psi in reverse

why don’t you just wait a little and scoop a used 2011 in a few months and not take the major hit?

anyways, kinda hard to tell with that color

Youd prob still beat me :rofl

B/c I really doubt Ill find one optioned how I want it, and I really dont want one thats been beat to shit, so its worth the few extra grand for me I guess. Plus I dont plan on selling it

ooo i understand, however how beat up could it be it would only be a few months old haha

Well if someone like me owned it, pretty fuckin hurt :rofl

the color is definitely dope, id roll with that for sure.

Thanks bro, I thought so too. I was leaning towards the grabber blue, but I already had one like that color, and I think its a little too in-your-face. Tryin the subtle-clean look for this one!

I dont think so ADUMB

Not understanding the question…

Sick color, buy new if you Can… It’s not like a camaro, where there’s one on every corner. Finding this color and options may be hard down the road considering I’ve only seen a few new gt’s around. And it seems like there’s none at the dealerships either.

everytime i a 2010+ passes me i check if its a 5.0 and is not :frowning:

Yeah exactly. The only one that they have at metro is a maroon 6spd that has cloth and is pretty much a base. Im thinking down the line this could be a “rare”-ish car. I have yet to even see a 11/12 with the nav package in it.

Funny story, the IDIOT salesman at Metro tryed selling me a 2010 thats still “new” for $28,999, and told me its a 5.0. I was like, uhh no dude, thats a 315hp 4.6 slug, I wouldnt buy that for $23,000 :lol. Shortly after he told me I knew more about the cars that he did, I responded with “yeah, I know…” :rofl

ordinary colors FTL

I have only seen 1 gt on the road. Just get it, it’s only a signature away.