The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Good luck getting the 5.0 adam. That would be awesome.

I looked at a 392 6.4 challenger yesterday in “green with envy” color. Want do so bad. May swing back by dealer today.

Saturday, y0.

:rofl

I’m leaning towards lava red, as everyone has kona blue or grabber blue. It’s more of a black cherry kind of color than it is a red.

thanks bro! We’ll def line up man, ill take ya for a rip too!

Honestly, I’m not gonna be racing it a lot and beating the fuck out of it, but yeah I’ll have some fun here and there, especially if were all out cruising one night

I might run ya for shits n gigs if you stay stock… Otherwise its a waste of your time and gas lol

I was watching two guys garage or w/e its called on speed. they tore apart the new 5.0 motor and talked about it.

In theory it will be stock for quite awhile lol. Just want a nice, and quick daily! What do those G8’s run, don’t know too much about em

Stock Im not sure cause I never ran it stock but I have a cat-back and Intake only and I ran a 13.11 with a decent amount of spin not too much cause its not all that powerful for the weight… Weighs 3,995lbs

Oh and that was with the 20" Heller Keller ugly ass rims I have… (not to be discussed again)

Nice man, should be a good run then!

Well I heard those things can run like 12.7-12.9 in stock trim

Adam those new 5.0s are badass.I test drove one a few weeks ago at carmody ford.It was grabber blue,6sp but didnt have the 373 gear option.It was very responsive.

Yeah, MM&FF ran a 12.6X@112 stock.

Yeah they are sweet, the gears wake it up a good bit too!

Guess they are rated at 412 to the crank bit i seen some youtube vids of them being dynoed over that stock.Very responsive to mods too.

Yeah, its pretty nuts lol

You wont buy one

Working on it ***, insurance checks out and isn’t insane, gotta go on tomorrow and see what kind of deal I can get on it.

Work faster god damnt

This.

So this is what you do when you cant finish a build. I see :retardclap

adam buy my ws.six and put ur mustang motor init…i have a built T56 and can get a ls7 clutch for 400 bux and the rear will hold…for a little bit

Damn Adam is turning into a big money heavyweight!

Hahaha. Well more than anything, I really want a quick REAL street car I can drive anywhere. Id love to attend alot of cruises this year, and hit some out of state events, and what I wanna do with the 94, well that doesnt match that criteria lol. Will be nice to have a respectable car that I can hop in and drive anywhere, have navigation, a/c and run 11’s :lol

You must be drunk off the muscle milk my dooooood :rofl

Im still a broke ass n***a lol.