The Official Callout/Kill Thread

WHOA!^ i just gave myself a killer idea

:excited

I might be able to hang with a new 5.0 after I get my Long tubes and a dyno tune.

LOLZ, not me, but I would not mind a couple fun runs at some point. What tire are you going with?

I have the 315s on the rear now, I bought a set of polished TT wheels and some used M/T DRs. Not sure it’s gonna hold anyways.

Not even sure what I’m doing about boost/power. The car is getting a bunch of issues addressed with wiring, among other things. Had a whole mess of gremlins I was unaware of. I havn’t even driven the car because of the tune/start issues which are being addressed. Car was being run off gate as well, boost controller/navigator going in and knock amp being adjusted.

Don’t even see what the point of pushing 800whp or so will be because I’m not gonna hook it anyways. Turbo/Fuel is good till 1100whp probably, but I’m gonna grenade it LONGGGGGG before that.

too late…already been done!

suck, there is even a tt ls1 skyline

me and TT gonna be KOTS 11’

id rock that thing

Do like, do want. Could make some Camaro/Chevy guys MAD with that thing.

old news.

a 10 sec s2k…ssmokinn ss must see

that guy is also the owner of the ls1 swapped civic hatch (youtube “civette”) and also a ls2 swapped wrx

right now he is working on a ls2 rx8

it looks like that s2k is a 9 second car on a clean run. Ran 10.6 sideways and lifting/hitting the brakes.

I recently disabled a goat with a tuba.

do you still want my 4.10’s this weekend?

Fo sho.

friday or saturday?

Some serious big money heavyweights itt