The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Just walbro 255’s. Arrington has a nice drop in set up for $450. Hoping i get it from my girl for xmas. Well see.

Thatd be tits if she hooked you up. Do you happen to know what duty cycle the pumps would be at with your setup?

The timing ran in Deaths ride would be called safe for a forced induction setup lol. Can easilly see 25-30deg more of timing up top

I havent the slightest idea. I can do Air fuels and thats about it. After that im lost.

OK lol just wondering.

I love when people call out arod and tony(if he was still here)

makes great reading!!

I would have to agree with Arod with the cars that he tunes… You can only make a car go as fast as the parts that are in it… Arod has been building those budget cars for a couple years now that always seem to run what he says, give or take… he puts the correct parts in that he knows will work… These other people just put random parts in that they hope will work…

whats the difference is eric has mike drive the s2000 or Arod drives this honda??? I know my car has 8’s in it… will I ever get it there, most likely not, I cant even get a 9… just saying…

Just for the record, i wasnt calling a rod out at all. He came on here and started talking about the video i had posted. I told him id gladly run him after he commented that i only run baby cars. It was so funny to all of us who can view the nisky lot page and those who were in the car because this kid does nothing but talk about the car making 500 HP and hes gonna run 10’s all year etc and then he got clowned. I know damn well the car wasnt 500 HP but it was still funny. Call it a reality check if you will for him to not run his mouth so much on it. Then, as soon as the video was posted he had 400 excuses. Just take it for what it is, Either way you were beat. I ran that cobra a few weeks ago that came around me at 140 mph. Do i think i beat him? Yeah i had him from 40-140, would he of came around me if i didnt let off at 140? For sure. But, How long did i need to go for? Wasnt going to max my car out on MPH and RPM. I dont know Arod from the next guy, Ive heard good things and horrible things about his work. I dont own a honda so i dont have any worry about it nor is it my business.

As far as the who drives the car goes; I guess its the same as the “to cage or not to cage” type of discussion. I believe its your car, You run it. You put the time in behind the wheel to learn to drive the car to its potential. Dont have someone come in and pilot it for you and then claim bad ass. Thats just my personal feeling. I could really care less what others do, Once again its not my business.

[quote=DeathbyRT;
As far as the who drives the car goes; I guess its the same as the “to cage or not to cage” type of discussion. I believe its your car, You run it. You put the time in behind the wheel to learn to drive the car to its potential. Dont have someone come in and pilot it for you and then claim bad ass. Thats just my personal feeling. I could really care less what others do, Once again its not my business.[/quote]

^^totally agree… Im not denying Erics cars any credit…but it’s your car…do it yourself… just my .02

he also worked on this honda you raced so I’m sure he will defend it to an extent.

Yeah, i understand the 100% defending. I know its not arod, its his customer talking the way he did. I just dont get why people talk such a huge game of " itll do this and this and that" when who really knows, You could drive out of the driveway to go to the track and get t boned and then youre not going a damn thing. I have a general idea of what i hope to get out of my car. will i actually get it? who knows. With my luck, Ill probably run 13’s again.

I hear ya…perfect example is my own car…

How the fuck did i get thrown in to this. I can drive my car to its full potential, i have zero desire too. I enjoy watching my car run at the track and always have.

No one was speaking down to you or talking negative, dont worry.

no one threw you into anything… relax.

alright then :rofl I was worried i was going to have to put the hammer down.

Mike does that for you :wink:

damn straight money mike is cash, he does it not even trying.

:rofl

You can put the hammer down all you want… What’s that going to prove??

Numbers on paper. Stats???

For the record im 5’8 189lbs…

come at me