The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Oh ok… I don’t want your head to get to big with that 1 pass

Let’s stay humble

i thought you were? Im not the one doubting you.

your probably one of the nicest people i know I just want to pinch your cheek.:hug

My butttt cheeek?

You don’t have a reason to doubt me, other then not having a 9 sec pass…I never doubted mike or your car… I understand you don’t want to run your car at the track. I just would rather see the owner of the car run it and claim the fame…

I really could give to shits about the track too… But if I ever sell the car I would like to have a solid time.help me sell it for more… Other then that I don’t care. I have way more fun on the highway.

You would like him pinching your butt cheek!!

I dont know how much running 9’s will help you sell your car. As for the claim to fame thing whatever you want to think it just seems kind of haterish.

Please… I’m the last person that will hate on someone… I just feel you can’t claim you ran a 9 sec pass… mike did in you car… That’s it period… Nothing else!! Jealous??? Maybe a little, but just case your car got there before mine… I’m pretty sure I congratulated you too…

If I’m looking to buy a high HP power car and it has good track times to back it up, It would be proven to me… Anyone can say their car is x HP but I would like to see what it has done at the track too… that’s just what I have seen in the supra world.

that would be simply GAY…

That’s what I’m saying…

I never claimed i ran 9’s although i could? i’m pretty sure my post was clear who was driving? Your the one bitching and moaning about it. I drive a 9 second car though and 8’s next year hopefully but you were the 1st to jump on me for that, also i dont get together with my buddies and say rays car wont run times.

if anything ill touch your cheek not the other way around

i bet your not driving your 9 sec car right now

13 seconds at the moment. You srs troll!

You’re right… I’m sorry.

Your car ran a 9 sec pass this year and should be running 8’s next year… I’m just going to have my tuner from Florida come up and drive my car at the track this spring and beat up on everyones time… He has ran 8’s unlike anyone on this site.

its about time someone put down a time in that thing. totally joking.

Better do it in one pass :rofl

Dude please don’t think that I am hating on you or your car…this is just my opinion. It’s your car, you drive it… That is it… I would shake anyone’s hand after a race…win, lose or draw.

Yeah…pretty much

No i understand But sometimes i think things but dont always say them to avoid drama.