The Official Callout/Kill Thread

he lost to the blue 4dr 1.8t by about 3-4 cars and he didn’t brake boost it lol.

you will race LT1rocket but wont race me??

if your going to be picking on f-bodys, come after me for gods sake.//make your death a worthy death.

Im calling out GermanPSI’s Daily!! :lol:Idiots:rofl

Why he already beat you:haha

LaDuke when is it going down?

i definitely would’ve been down for this. SHIT. Wifey and I were hungry as shit so we bounced out of there OPT.

Oh Bobby

:ahh:rofl:rofl. make it worth while. LOL! a 13 second cammed, tuned, suspension, LS1, and what I think you clame 380hp at the wheels… you know bone stock LSX camros with a 3500+ converter alone can manage high 12s

so you dont have much room to talk. plus the weight distribution alone is way better on 98+ fbodys. Thats why they can do better times with the same amount of power compared to the LTX fbodys!:clap

he traps 116. his roll-on power is showing us about 400-415whp.

started back a car or so, he hit it, we hit, closed the gap and ended about 1/2 car in front.

his plate said “line em up”

thing was a turd…

I dynoed 351rwhp with just intake and full exhaust and trapped 111 at 13.2…

I added a cam and dyno tune and trap 116 from a idle and went 13.1…116 trap is around 420rwhp…

yeah, I cant launch my car on street tires…give me drag radials and I will be 12’s all day long.

to give you a idea, pauls stalled and bolt on z28 went 12.0 @ 111.xx with a 1.69-1.7 60’. If some how on gods earth I could atleast cut a 1.8, I can MAYBE snap off a high high 11 if its a good cool running night. 116 is more then enough to put me in 11’s given I learn how to drive lol I dont miss gears, havent in a long time…its my launch ability that sucks with feathering my Ram powergrip stage 2 clutch…its a bitch because when it heats up, it hops and grabs real hard…when that happens, I bog on my face,.

seriously I know I’ve been busting on ya but dont take it personal. but, I got the 315 M/T still on my A/ rims you should go to lv I’ll let you use my rims for a try. can swap 'em at your house or at the track!

I would love too. I only want one satisfying run on some drag radials and then I will call it a day…

someone seriously needs to teach me how to launch my car (yes im serious)

have z06 tony drive brah

lol

he doesnt like my clutch!

no bull dude. I’ll even help you swap em over… meet at my house your house or the track plus slomarro going real soon saturday wont happen he didn’t put his car back together yet but maybe this coming wednesday or the next saturday.

Launching, I’ve found it works pretty good to slightly engage the clutch at the sign of the first yellow light to put load on the drivetrain and then as you engage the clutch 1/3 of the way let rpms drop and start feathuring the throttle (giving more gas) after 1/3 thru engaging the clutch so you get going before the the tire have a chance to spin.:ohnoes Confusing yet simple.:eek

RPM’s : using that procedure find the highest rpms you can start at with out kicking your car sideways. spinning them for a 1/2 sec on launch (chirping them) is a necessary evil on street tires, drag radial that wont happen though.

I would just swap them there. I would like to see what I can get on street tires and then drag radials and swap back over to streets for the way home…I wont be able to get out there prolly until a few wensdays from now…

also that clutch thing…Im not sure if you are familier with the ram powergrip clutch’s but my clutch is a bitch. It engages fully if you just tap the damn thing, and if you try to feather it…it heats up and grabs harder and harder and usually chatters. It was designed to where the hotter it gets, the harder it grabs and I havent found that happy medium yet when launching.

drag radials are what you need son then… those type clutches are great cuz they’ll never burn up but like you said are a “bitch” I can only Imagine you driving on the street with that clutch.:ohnoes

yah…My leg gets charlie horses all the time in stop and go traffic. Its brutal.

youre retarded, you clearly missed the joke. hes talking about racing a 4.6 mustang from 40-70mph and is proud he pulled. :facepalm

death. laugh.