The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I ran for the whole month of april, didnt see you once. Was there watching a bunch as well and didnt see you untill mopar day.

like i said im not talking about my black car, the green one. the one that went 10.9

Cool. Thats the one that you should be bringing out to meets, running on the street etc.

that why i built it, it will be out in the spring!

Our mutual friend keith birch was there when I ran arod

LOL…fresh info from minitab z= 7 cpk 2.2

yea 10.8 is moving!!

Him and I ran very close , I think he was a 1/10 faster .

he said he is going to try 15psi next year… for what you have in the car, thats pretty good!

Im going for 9’s this year.

me too…ive been trying for about 2 years…

Big difference of your 10.00 to my 11.50 lol

true… it’s hard no matter which way you look at it…

once I havethe boost by gear set up and run it full out… I should be finally good to go… I hope!! still need to work on the suspension a little…

I just want 10’s On motor. Only one other 6.1 has done it and he was 3500 lbs and went 10.89 at 122. I had 11.57 at 120 with a 1.75 60’ when usually if of cut 1.60’s so, i know i had more in it but, my oil pump ended that fun.

alot of Bullshit going on in here.

My new motor and nitrous setup should get me where the car should be . 383 solid roller , jesel shaft rocker setup . Huge nitrous cam and a healthy direct port setup . A whole new ign system on a g.m 411 pcm and a redline of 8.5 to 9k

You bought jammers car why bother?

Jammers car is one thing , my camaro is another . The camaro may become a stripped dragwagon . The t/a will be a roll /cruising animal . My car is uncomfortable for any time and the t/a is still stock interior and rides like stock as well .

Ah i see.

Nick do you really still think ur gonna run 10s on all motor