The Official Callout/Kill Thread

i dont care for driving a civc as a daily. Maybe back in high school. just not my thing.

yea, its his weekend car, drives it to certian events, i get it. its not his daily. I usally bring out my cars to the street and nothing really goes on. I haven’t seen a dig run in 3 years at the extension.

Didnt say it was. My car is 50/50 daily. I could get in it and drive it now. Just saying. Bring the civics up to lake george to run travis or run some of us around here. You told me earlier all i do is line up with “baby cars” so i have no problem taking down your ebay car.

Travis’ evo isnt his daily either. Rays supra and eriks 2000 arent dailys either. Theyre all still registered, insured street cars.

Can’t take us seriously because the logging cable came off during the pass? Oh how ever will we get into the 8’s without the data from that one pass! How do you think I got into the 10’s with Eric’s old car, data from the logs told me what was wrong. Boost was dropping in the upper rpms because of the small wastegate spring. Car picked up 5 mph with that one change. Morgan tune’s the cars he doesn’t prep them for us. He has never analyzed the data from them, I do. No one said this was going to be done in 2 passes. We only said our next goal is to run 8’s and everyone else started getting pissy. Eric’s car running 9’s was great for Me and Eric but not near the car’s potential with a few changes. We just hope we can meet the cars potential.

from a dig?

no your mistaken can’t take you seriously because you don’t have any runs to show you can run consistently and two you have no Safety equipment to keep you running at the track to setup the car.

Sure. Id rather run you from a dig at the track. Digs at the track roll on the street.

ok,

Im sure they can run 8th mile and let out and get a good amount of data and not get tossed

I haven’t heard arod call anyone out… I’m sure if he wanted to bring his car out on the street he would… All he has been saying is erics car won’t run an 8… He hasn’t called anyone out…

And why the hell would he want to run his car that is 100% ready for a race track on the street with street tires??

I sure as hell would much rather run from a roll then a dig any day… I suck at the track and I realy have no worries on the highway.

Because all he does is talk trash to street cars with his race cars. I dont think its right. I told him ill run him at the track and on the street. Everyone on here should be happy for the locals acomplishments weither its breaking records in your car specific community, running your first 11 or 12 second pass or running 8’s and it isnt like that. About 2 pages back the excuses started with me running that white dumper and that i only race baby cars and try to think im bad ass which isnt the case at all. I dont even know what this set up of mine will do but, im confident.

Arod you are the KING of consistency!

We could have ran another pass to back it up but why would we do that? We met out goal and drove the car home. The car has a stock transmission, I doubt it would run it very consistently.

Ok… I see where you’re coming from…

wtf?

Ok… Never saw that post.

Where is 94 vt5.0 he nipped him up . I can’t wait till spring is here . Id love the time to go back a 2 yrs or so when we could race . Most on here now missed the race haydays . Arid if my car is done in time I will mark my words race both cars , full tilt .

:rofl :rofl

Arod, what Sigma is your run to run consistency? :lol

im not talking about my race car. i have a street project hatch i built just for fun. thats the car i will use, i was at the track a lot this year and didn’t see any of your cars run!