The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I never saw such a disrepectful piece of crap such as arod. He talks shit about his own customers. Alberto my car isnt a family affair. I know your scared of a street car but just chill the fuck out.

Not only does he talk shit about his customers cars but he lies and cheats them too as im sure you heard about how he lied about putting 5k in parts in one of my cars but really pocketed the doe and likely bought like 20 ebay turbos.

I agree i dont know how anybody can vouch for such a shady mother fucker.

thats sucks that your family is not part of your race team. Mine is and its a lot of fun racing at events. You should try it. Just FYI we started in the streets, racing doc Z in my integra on the highway at 3am full slicks cause we didn’t give a fuck. thoes were the days, you don’t see that at all around here anymore.

I just traded my car for 6 1/2 snowmobiles.

im gonna combine them for next season and run a 1.99

I bet you won that race…

no but is was fun as fuck!!

sorry i don’t care about the few guys on shift that don’t like me. I have my credibility at the track and get results. I have a lot of happy customers, and thats why im the Number one supplier of drag wings in the import scene. Like with any other buiness you have guys that like you an guys that don’t.

As far as Mike he deserves full credit for the 9 second run. Mike has been a great friend threw the years, helping design my cars with the right parts and running them. If there werent so many haters we would never run the car at the track. We just want to back the car up with a number. I have full confidence in mikes abilities next season.

Yours is becuase your entire familys money maker IS working on cars. It’s either that or…landscaping?. It’s quite embaressing actually that eric spends all of his time working 40 hours a week somewhere not remotely near a car and his car is better then yours while all you do is work on them lol… It’s even more embaressing that your supposed to be a legit shop meanwhile I bet there isnt a named brand part in your entire shop… You could open up your own ebay store with all the ebay trash I see you running.

A mechanics car should never break
A painters house should look brand newly painted
A pavers driveway should look newly paved
Obviously someone who builds turbo cars for a LIVING is going to have a fast car lol

I have nothing to add except for the fact that my car is 3800lbs with me in it.

That is all.

you dont know anything, i work as a director for six sigma/ lean department. I work 40hr a week in a manufacturing facility. i do the car stuff on my spare time. You wouldn’t know any of that cause you just talk out of your ass all the time…lol

We sell one of the best Honda suspension parts for drag racing on the market now. One of our customer call Tony Palo just bought a set. This guy sells parts, so I know this product will move quickly in 2012. CCC Racing is already international; i don’t need your vouch for my business.

Im not hateing on the car. Car is sick Morgan did some sick work as usually. I love my front mount from him. Just can’t take you guys seriously when you don’t even know how you ran 9.99 with no data and then have no safety equipment on the car to think that you are going to run 8’s in two more runs…lol…Give me a break you guys need a lot more work to the car for those times. As it sits the car is a sick 9sec street car.

Any questions? Just add my Fan page.

shut up beanerimeanberto

Fuck six sigma, what a pain

That’s the thing, youre comparing your race cars to our street cars. Your race cars are fast without a doubt, but the only way you’re going to impress me after all of your talk is to drive one of your FWD Hondas to LG next season and beat me from a 20/40 roll (on the same tire you drove up on). You’ve implied that I’m a dyno queen before…I guess I’ll have to beg to differ.

THIS!! ^ 100%. you cant even use docZ as a full race car because he drives that thing everywhere.

that thing is more of a race car then my car. my car is not cut up full tube back half chassis. Its a race car that is driven on the streets.

He still drives the shit out of it on the street. Its more of a street car than either of yours. I see that thing out AT LEAST once a week in the summer. Saw him out with it about 2 weeks ago actually. Drives it to lake george, all over the area. Bring your cars out and run us on the street.